Questions & Mysteries Is Big Mom Dead?

Is Big Mom Dead?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
It BAFFLES me that people believe Big Mom is dead. Kaido, possibly, but BIG MOM?!? What part of her story has been concluded?

Lola, Elbaf... hell, Big Mom doesn't even known Sanji baked the wedding cake yet.

So, I'm making this post to silently judge everyone who thinks this thikkkkkkk queen is dead, and to take receipts for future posts.

Bombs + Magma >>>> Kid + Law

Neither are dead maybe bm in elbaph … I find it weird that franky also said he wanted to make a weapon that could hurt kaido and this never came true just like zoro lead the samurai moment and now we are in a arc where franky can definitely get that weapon via vegapunk

Rock that Soul!!!
Neither are dead maybe bm in elbaph … I find it weird that franky also said he wanted to make a weapon that could hurt kaido and this never came true just like zoro lead the samurai moment and now we are in a arc where franky can definitely get that weapon via vegapunk
I think Franky wanted to make Sea Stone bullets to fight Kaido, since Sea Stone is produced in Wano, but Franky couldn't do it in time, for whatever reason.

All this time... Oda was setting up Franky Kills Kaido?!?!?!
:okay:

I think Franky wanted to make Sea Stone bullets to fight Kaido, since Sea Stone is produced in Wano, but Franky couldn't do it in time, for whatever reason.

All this time... Oda was setting up Franky Kills Kaido?!?!?!
:okay:
Lol idk bout franky killing kaido but I for one have always imagined zkk being a group thing so franky would have his moment to shine prior to zoro/lufffy finish but alas maybe it’s all cope lol… hyped for this arc either way

I hope so, I personally don't want to see her back in the story just to be clowned again. Her fighting style is horrible anyway. She's too fat for a decent choreography with those short arms and legs.
And I don't see how she could survive in magma while unconscious and if she woke up, where is she? Why didn't she attack the alliance again with her crew while they were injured?

Rock that Soul!!!
Lol idk bout franky killing kaido but I for one have always imagined zkk being a group thing so franky would have his moment to shine prior to zoro/lufffy finish but alas maybe it’s all cope lol… hyped for this arc either way
I understand completely, I was hoping for a Straw Hats vs Kaido section in Wano. Eventually, I accepted they just weren't strong enough. Hopefully, the Straw Hats can have a group attack against a Yonkou in the future.

I still believe we're going back to Wano for ZKK, but with Zombie Kaido (connecting back to Thriller Bark with Oars being a Zombie Oni and Ryuma being a zombie who killed a dragon).

But, that's for later, the current arc seems awesome. Lore, robots, and a Franky arc? Let's go.
Post automatically merged:

I hope so, I personally don't want to see her back in the story just to be clowned again. Her fighting style is horrible anyway. She's too fat for a decent choreography with those short arms and legs.
And I don't see how she could survive in magma while unconscious and if she woke up, where is she? Why didn't she attack the alliance again with her crew while they were injured?
The hungrier Big Mom gets, the more weight she burns off, and she becomes a terrible speed blitzing Demon. Remember the end of Whole Cake?

Wano's going to have fun with a starving Big Mom making a giant Homie out of lava.

Ordinarily I’d say no, it being Oda, but so much of the end of Wano just screams that Oda was sick and tired of her and Kaido and wanted rid of them for good.

Big Mom in particular since she didn’t belong in the arc to begin with.

But who knows, maybe OP movie 22 when the series is over will see the two of them come back as villains. Or they’ll reemerge when the borders are open

I don't think so but I would actually really like it if she is. I hate it when, in a manga, the same villain just keeps respawning again and again like a bad weed. It would be wonderful to have a few deaths that aren't used only for emotional impact (like Ace's) and that are on the villains side for once rather than Whitebeard's or Luffy's side.

Heck I don't even think Gekko Moria is dead and he was in a very very bad situation.