Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shiryu will probably not even be zoro's next fight, why Oda would give him acoc if it's not to fight acoc users?:endthis:
Gimmick fight.

Oda will flex his brain cells to showcase Zoro's growth in CoO department.

Once Shitryu got Invisibility fruit I knew that is set in stone.

It won't be super mega swordsmen matchup as everyone thinks, it will be fucking hide'n'seek.

Shitryu: You sure are strong but can you do this!

Zoro: OH NO WHERE HE WENT I NEED TO SHARPEN MY SENSES AND UNLOCK BETTER OBSERVATION HAKI!

Shitryu: OH NO U FOUND ME.

Zoro: UGA BUGA SANZEN SEKAI!.

End.

Gimmick fight.

Oda will flex his brain cells to showcase Zoro's growth in CoO department.

Once Shitryu got Invisibility fruit I knew that is set in stone.

It won't be super mega swordsmen matchup as everyone thinks, it will be fucking hide'n'seek.

Shitryu: You sure are strong but can you do this!

Zoro: OH NO WHERE HE WENT I NEED TO SHARPEN MY SENSES AND UNLOCK BETTER OBSERVATION HAKI!

Shitryu: OH NO U FOUND ME.

Zoro: UGA BUGA SANZEN SEKAI!.

End.
You don't really help your case, this dialogue prove that zoro will not fight him, gimmicks fight are for Lanji:endthis:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You don't really help your case, this dialogue prove that zoro will not fight him, gimmicks fight are for Lanji:endthis:
King of Wildfire exists.

What do you think his magic shield was? Especially since King was a retarded Ptero Karate Kid with no particular fighting style and not even advanced Haki forms.

OG Admirals > New ones that's first. Second of all. Shitryu is Zoro's fight. He won't be much stronger than King.
Are they though, Fuji lifted all of Dressarosa's rubble, that's an island level feat, Akainu and Aokiji together needed 10 days to do something half as good but sure the OGs are stronger.
Pica <= King? I always said that Pica is stronger than Queen and would've perform much better against Kaido than Kidd did, I see that I'm not the only one. :steef:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Are they though, Fuji lifted all of Dressarosa's rubble
Effect of his DF. He didn't lift it with his raw power cut the bs.

???????????

Aokiji vs Akainu although off-screened is one of the biggest feats in the entire series lmao.

2 Top Tiers fighting for 10 fucking days changing the climate of the entire island 50/50 while Kaido and Big Mom couldn't take down a few rookies.

King of Wildfire exists.

What do you think his magic shield was? Especially since King was a retarded Ptero Karate Kid with no particular fighting style and not even advanced Haki forms.
He was just there to start the lunarian plotline and give zoro acoc, it's not a gimmick it's as if he had a shell, being invisible is a gimmick, jabura's lie were gimmicks but having a hard skin is not:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.