Versus Battle Hiruzen prime vs Pain

Lmfao, no clue how Tsunade got through unscathed, but it doesn't appear like she tanked it when a mid sized Shinra Tensei was able to break all of Gamabunta's bones. That wipes Hiruzen out if he gets hit directly.

Bringer of Darkness is all well and good until Pein uses any shinra tensei to dispel the clones using it or Hiruzen himself.
I'll gladly use the Tsunade feat to hype Prime Hiruzen :goyea:

Also that's fine, but using shinra tensei makes him a sitting duck against a guy that can just create more clones or use techniques to gimp the other paths. Pain will be taking out his best weapon and hope the Prime Hiruzen doesn't finish off the other paths

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'll gladly use the Tsunade feat to hype Prime Hiruzen :goyea:

Also that's fine, but using shinra tensei makes him a sitting duck against a guy that can just create more clones or use techniques to gimp the other paths. Pain will be taking out his best weapon and hope the Prime Hiruzen doesn't finish off the other paths
Well he ain't Naruto, he uses shadow clones to fight but no one in the series but Naruto can create them en mass and still be capable of using ninjutsu. If Pein knocks down five, that's a heavy blow to Hiruzen. And if he catches Hiruzen himself in a Shinra Tensei like he did Gama, it's GG.

Hiruzen's hype was never touched on once after he was revived or in Shippuden lol. His best hype is being the strongest Kage at his time of death—which is good—and being able to defeat Orochimaru if he was 59 years old which is probably just ten years past his prime (experience + age).
Edo Hiruzen almost dodged Juubito's Attack. Could react to It.
Did better than Tsunade and others against Gedo Mazo used by Spiral Zetsu, he had also free Naruto from the free before Tobirama could lmao.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Did better than Tsunade and others against Gedo Mazo used by Spiral Zetsu,

Yeah lmfao, he did better against Spiral Zetsu than those who couldn't fight.

he had also free Naruto from the free before Tobirama could lmao.
Yeah? Tobirama's attack left the Shinju Tree time to regenerate, Hiruzen got right in there to free Naruto. He was better suited for it.

It's a fine feat but he was more suited to this specific scenario than Tobirama, that's all.

he did better against Spiral Zetsu than those who couldn't fight
Yeah I forgot that detail, last time I've read Naruto was years ago sorry.

It's a fine feat but he was more suited to this specific scenario than Tobirama, that's all
He still showed great understanding skills about jutsus and their nature, he understood what gudoudama were and still reacted a bit to Juubito.

Add databook confirming his potential to be above Tobirama and add his knowledge and all his several jutsus he mastered.

I think It Is like:
Alive Minato > Prime Hiruzen > Tobirama
All of them in the same ballbark/tier.

Six paths of pain literally raped jiraiya lol. Hell his ass was getting dominated by 3 paths , had to run and use genjutsu which is not even in his arsenal normally.
Lmao this fucking disclaimer is ridiculous. He literally killed 3 paths on his own, idgaf if he normally doesn't use genjutsu. You know who normally doesn't use sage mode? Minato. He still can and will use it so when we're doing PS we need to take that into consideration.

Hiruzen is literal fodder
Prime Hiruzen is canonically stronger than the 2nd Hokage and 3rd Raikage smh.

Lmao this fucking disclaimer is ridiculous. He literally killed 3 paths on his own, idgaf if he normally doesn't use genjutsu. You know who normally doesn't use sage mode? Minato. He still can and will use it so when we're doing PS we need to take that into consideration.

Prime Hiruzen is canonically stronger than the 2nd Hokage and 3rd Raikage smh.
You are brain dead as usual. He was getting dominated and outclassed by 3 paths and had to ran. Yes or no? Lmfao. WTF minato has to do with anything. Hiruzen is hot trash and weakest kage bar kakashi

You are brain dead as usual. He was getting dominated and outclassed by 3 paths and had to ran. Yes or no? Lmfao.
Did he or did he not kill 3 paths? stop giving me stupid disclaimers.

WTF minato has to do with anything.
It's an example idiot. Just because a technique is not typically your style doesn't mean we shouldn't take it into consideration.

Hiruzen is hot trash and weakest kage bar kakashi
too bad your headcanon doesn't mean shit, it's literally in both the manga and databooks

Well he ain't Naruto, he uses shadow clones to fight but no one in the series but Naruto can create them en mass and still be capable of using ninjutsu. If Pein knocks down five, that's a heavy blow to Hiruzen. And if he catches Hiruzen himself in a Shinra Tensei like he did Gama, it's GG.
Considering he was able to use reaper death seals with 2 clones, grab the 2 kages and then overpower Oro I'll take my chances. Prime Hiruzen sounds like a chakra monster.

Exactly, you don't have any argument. Let the adults talk for once

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Considering he was able to use reaper death seals with 2 clones, grab the 2 kages and then overpower Oro I'll take my chances. Prime Hiruzen sounds like a chakra monster.

Exactly, you don't have any argument. Let the adults talk for once
Only the shadow clone jutsu is a chakra feat there though. We have no idea what chakra levels are required for the death reaper seal and he used brute force to take on the Edo Kages with singular shadow clones a piece.

You are brain dead as usual. He was getting dominated and outclassed by 3 paths and had to ran. Yes or no? Lmfao. WTF minato has to do with anything. Hiruzen is hot trash and weakest kage bar kakashi
Strongest summon (admantine is literally indestructible) + 5 elements + reaper death seal to force a draw with literally anyone + reaction feats to the 10 tails Jinchuriki.

Hiruzen should beat Pain.
Post automatically merged:

The databooks claim he was the strongest Hokage of all time but that’s impossible

No normal ninja could match Hashirama

Even Madara couldn’t
Only the part 1 databooks claim Hiruzen was the strongest hokage.

The post war arc EOS databooks literally say Hiruzen > Tobirama point blank.