Who is your fav character ?

• Total voters

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
Hmmm. Mitchy isn't so bad I guess like other protags, but I can't see him on my faves list. My favourite character is Izana Kurokawa. Next up would be Hanma, Mikey, Draken, Baji, Hakkai, Sanzu, Rindo, Ran, Mitsuya, Chifuyu, Inui and Koko. I don't have a particular order for them tbh. Izana is n1, and Hanma would be n2 most likely but others can switch from time to time.
those are some of the most well liked annd i understand why u like them. i like mitchy cause again love those types of protag...if i had to pick another it would be draken <3 mikey tho... atm i dont know about him. i feel i will come to warm back up to him tho at the end of the manga :moonwalk:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
those are some of the most well liked annd i understand why u like them.
Agree. I look forward to season 2 and more Hakkai.

i like mitchy cause again love those types of protag
Yeah that's fine of course. I am not usually that fond of protags, very rarely do I really really like them lol.

if i had to pick another it would be draken <3
Draken
:steef:

Great choice.

mikey tho... atm i dont know about him. i feel i will come to warm back up to him tho at the end of the manga
Mikey is very interesting now. I need to know what's going on.

And I need some Hanma relevance soon. My boy is always there. Wakui has to be cooking up something with him.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
h a n ma ...very mysterious indeed.... i wonder if his tats will come into play. i mean sin = punishment...karma
I talked about it on the previous page. I had a running theory that he's the 2nd time leaper and I believe he might still be a leaper as well. And some connection between him and Shinichiro.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
I talked about it on the previous page. I had a running theory that he's the 2nd time leaper and I believe he might still be a leaper as well. And some connection between him and Shinichiro.
maybe he was connected to that homeless dude who knows, all i do know is that taka is going to go through more stress before the end of it all

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So I've been thinking of the last chapter. But first. Peep this lol.
Eerily similar laughter. Could this have been a relative of Hanma's? His father? Is that why Hanma is hellbent on taking revenge on Mikey

What if Hanma is some type of judge? He's known as the reaper, who judges who lives and dies and takes lives. What if he haunts those leapers who have acquired their powers wrongly and makes them suffer?

Takemitchy is a leaper and we know he never killed anyone, and yet he has the powers. What if he got them from being pushed by a leaper? Probably Shinichiro.
The old hobo stresses that Shinichiro chose to kill
Just like he previously did. From his words it is heavily implied that killing is not the only way of getting the power. And the way he talks about giving the power as well

Interesting how the 'person in front of me' is under apostrophes. Just like whoever pushed Takemitchy had him in front of him. Idk maybe they didn't try giving Mitchy powers but taking it away from him but the powers saved him.

And the way the old hobo curses Shin is probably why he cannot save Mikey no matter what he tries.

Fav: Sanzu, Mikey, Shin, Takemichi.
Like and consider well written: Izana, Kisaki, Taiju, Kazutora, Kakucho and Chifuyu.
Like because cool design and nothing more: Baji, Wakasa, Takeomi, Terano.
Waifu: Senju, Hina
Don't like and I think Is overated: Draken

Towards others, like Mitsuya I feel affectionated, while others are indifferent.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sanzu is the trigger. Glad it was confirmed.

Good chapter.

But yeah no matter how hard Shin tries, and he tried really hard
Mikey is simply cursed.
That is Shin is cursed by having his desire twisted and doomed to fail. Most definitely the old man's curse
Speaking of the old man he was probably cursed too. That's why he's a disheveled hobo living under a bridge even though he has the power to travel through time. It must be that those who acquire this power violently, in other words by killing those in front of them who had it are doomed to fail and are cursed. That's why imo Takemitchy is successful and will save Mikey. He already achieved his primary goal of saving Hinata and will most likely be able to save Mikey as well. As far as we know Mitchy never killed anyone to get his time leaping power.