Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of the vegabots get killed ima be very upset so i hope they all live
Vegabot one is probably based on sentai so i wonder what other mech media the others will be based on

Kuma was big as shit as a kid lol

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I just mean it ain't that bad to lose against a top tier, it could have went worse if I think about Oven hitting Kuri.
Sentinel my man, I'm asking what Aokiji and Shiryu is there some update on the spoilers?

I really wonder what Aokiji gains from earning Teachโ€™s trust lol. If he still wanted to fight against Pirates, he could just become an independent bounty hunter, Iโ€™m pretty sure the marines would be fine with Aokiji as an independent bounty hunter capturing Pirates and would not issue a bounty for him, I wonder what the purpose of joining Teach is. Lol
I'm still in no position to use this example but...

Maybe Kuzan is another Isley, AKA someone who defected from an organization and is using BB/Priscilla and strengthening them to wipe out said organization? Lol.

I pretty sure Vegapunk has some kind of a failsafe on the off-chance his creations are used against him.

It's pretty idiotic that the WG and CP-0 are employing Lu-Kuma expecting things will work out against his creator without it coming back to bite them on their asses.

The arc is just beginning and I'm losing mu IQ braincells already.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
โ€Ž
My predictions for this arc:
CP0 vs SWORD
Luffy's crew vs some BBs crew members. Last Titanic introduced.
Lilith joins Bonney's new crew. They join Luffy's fleet.
Arc ends on Marine splitting in two factions. Pro-Ym vs Pro-Akainu.

I donโ€™t think having Androids that share his knowledge and name is a Kishimoto patented idea.

It doesnโ€™t seem like Vegapunk is controlling them, since they appear to be sentient and have a mind of their own and perhaps even a will.

Pain was just โ€œa bunch of dead guys whose corpses were manipulated by one weakened manโ€. :suresure:
Cope

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Oh, well at least Aokiji apparently appeared in WCI if you look at the cover story. I dunno about Shiryu, could be anybody at this point. But Aokiji is definitely there.
I will take any BB/Shiryu/Aokiji destroying WCI and BMP any day.

Never said I wouldnโ€™t react to posts regarding other subjects :blush:
In terms of Zoro comment made by me.

The disappointment is earned. Being a Zoro fan doesn't disqualify anyone from opening their eyes.
Post automatically merged:

Who asked?

Status
Not open for further replies.