Character Discussion Did 1062 ruin Kuzan’s character?

Do you think Kuzan actually killed those people?

• No, it's someone else with his fruit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I never cared about him but this the same bastard who preaches “justice this” “justice that”. Man hates Akainu and Absolute Justice, killing unjustly for no reason sickened him…
:lusalty:
Kuzan still allegedly turns around and slaughters civilians just fleeing from pirates. Was aware of Doflamingo’s threat and spared him.

If he’s the one who froze Chocolat Town it will never sit right with me. Cover Story is literally chilling if he’s stooped that low. Smoker would be in shock his worse fears are true
:endthis:

Why would this ruin his character? Kuzans not supposed to be some Superman type character where he refuses to kill.

Kuzans an individual who abandoned being a marine for his own personal reasons. He killed his best friend, he killed like countless others in his life, he would’ve killed luffy if he didn’t respect Garp so much.

Just because he left the marines; doesn’t mean he did it for good reason. He likely just did it for his own personal dreams.

There is no absolute good person in one piece. Not luffy. Not Aokiji. Not Fujitora. Everyone’s just following their own dreams. Nothing wrong with that

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Ignoring his current circumstances for a sec, what gave you the idea Kuzan was a saint in the first place? Kuzan without hesitation killed his best friend for going against genocide. He's prob changed his outlook since then but at his core he's not Fujitora, closer to Fuji than Akainu though.

Well not killing the SHs gave him his good guy reputation. Portrayal per say.
As for the Ohara "incident". It's like Mustang from FMA, he commits genocide but regrets so he ain't evil. You know like the guy from Auschwitz who "ReGrEt" afterwards even though no one forced them

Why would this ruin his character? Kuzans not supposed to be some Superman type character where he refuses to kill.

Kuzans an individual who abandoned being a marine for his own personal reasons. He killed his best friend, he killed like countless others in his life, he would’ve killed luffy if he didn’t respect Garp so much.

Just because he left the marines; doesn’t mean he did it for good reason. He likely just did it for his own personal dreams.

There is no absolute good person in one piece. Not luffy. Not Aokiji. Not Fujitora. Everyone’s just following their own dreams. Nothing wrong with that
Yeah you keep believing that lmfao

Nothing you said counters the fact that we know his views and stance on justice. By his own word of mouth acts like this are disgusting.

We see in Film Z Kuzan still acts heroicly and cares about upholding peace.

I never cared about him but this the same bastard who preaches “justice this” “justice that”. Man hates Akainu and Absolute Justice, killing unjustly for no reason sickened him…
:lusalty:
Kuzan still allegedly turns around and slaughters civilians just fleeing from pirates. Was aware of Doflamingo’s threat and spared him.

If he’s the one who froze Chocolat Town it will never sit right with me. Cover Story is literally chilling if he’s stooped that low. Smoker would be in shock his worse fears are true
:endthis:
It would but that's obviously not Kuzan

Ignoring his current circumstances for a sec, what gave you the idea Kuzan was a saint in the first place? Kuzan without hesitation killed his best friend for going against genocide. He's prob changed his outlook since then but at his core he's not Fujitora, closer to Fuji than Akainu though.
So you don’t read this manga? At what point was Aokiji onboard with genocide? Never. Use your brain he was disgusted and shocked Akainu killed the civilians as he thought they were only there to destroy the librarians and evacuated island.

He was a man doing his job when he killed a traitor reluctantly, its not like he wanted to but it was his duty and he had to keep his own integrity

He spared Robin immediately after seeing such an atrocity