Questions & Mysteries Does anybody enjoys Sanji's gag anymore at this point?

I don't remember pre ts Sanji risking everything in a war over some prostitutes
He didn't risk everything in a war for prostitutes

And if you wanna pull that then what about Enies Lobby

What would've happened to Usopp if Sanji didn't show up?

harassing the body of his crewmate after getting his soul there and I can keep on going
He wanted the invisible fruit so he could peep on women since pre TS lol

Nothing has changed

So you think people wouldn't meme the end of Sanji crying for help if he blocked some kicks but still was captured and held for 5-10 chapters?

You can't be serious
Characters will always be memed even if they get legit Ws lol
My point is that sanji against kallifa looked better than his fight against Maria while having the same belief

Characters will always be memed even if they get legit Ws lol
My point is that sanji against kallifa looked better than his fight against Maria while having the same belief
I can agree that it looked better for sure

Would the reaction of the community be different after the whole thing ended though? I dunno about that

A lot of Loda shits need to be toned down, such as this Sanji gag or Nami's violence or Usopp's cowardice (not the scared part), but he never learns. Fanboi will still praise him no matter what happens so it's useless to complain about these.
Post automatically merged:

From what I'm seeing on twitter these "gags" are considered character development, being like Harvey Weinstein is the new meta. :myman:
People like them never understand that having character development doesn't always mean a good storytelling.

It was much easier to tolerate Pre-Timeskip for me, personally, but it has definitely risen to a new level with some of those wacky expressions he makes. They’re pretty bad.

I guess the thinking is the bigger the reaction, the funnier it’ll be in general? I can still tolerate it, but I definitely don’t like how much more it’s become Post Timeskip.

It’s the only thing I dislike about Sanji’s character Post Timeskip tbh.

"Neutral"

Funny joke

To answer your question though I don't think anyone actually enjoys it

Idk if anyone has ever "enjoyed it" per se

It's just that some people can tolerate it and other people can't

Also idk where the myth that Sanji only had class pre TS came from. He's been like this (it was toned down but still) since forever
you wouldn't catch pre timeskio sanji doing the faces that timeskip sanji does

200 IQ Plays : Makes Sanji less likable so Law can be more popular and sells more merch.

Lets be honest, M3 are the top 3 most impressive preTS, but postTS Law take the 3rd spot. Those Sanji overused gags, ugly expressions, and several L is a factual evidence.

People still delude themselves that "Oda hates Sanji" is just a meme. Oda fanboi needs to grow up.