Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law out here facing a Yonko and his crew with more confidence than Rayleigh.

:finally:

Then you have the zBoys ''bu-t buuut LuNaRiAn KiNg''. There's level to this game :ronalaugh:
Rayleigh's reputation alone forced BB to retreat. We don't see the same against Law.

Law still has yet to prove he has the power to do any significant amount of damage to King. Some need to stop acting like he defeated Big Mom by himself without any bombs.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Momo's Blast Breath would have killed Aramaki had he not switched to another plant in time LOL.
“In time” for what lol? Momo attacked him twice, did zero damage, and Aramaki regrew with no damage. He is a Logia who is impervious to such a pathetic attack. Lol

If you’re thinking of characters who took damage from Blast Breath…well, Kaido is the only character to actually be injured by Blast Breath lol, no one else.

And congrats, Doflamingo managed to slice off one of Law's arms... to which Law just reattached his arm and kept fighting.
Still infinitely more damage than Big Job’s incredible Haki manged to achieve. Lol

we get it
hes not kaido
and you dont find him attractive
No one can ever be Kaido. This manga is in the trash for me until I see my goat back. You have no idea how much cried seeing his name beeing mentionned by Luffy in the previous chapter. I want to choke Luffy and his entire crew, I will use Chopper as toilet paper and Sanji will be my cooking slave. Nami and Robin will be my chairs, Zoro will lick my feet, Brook will sing me songs to sleep, Ill make Jinbei drown off his own piss, Franky will entertain me until I dismember him for research purposes. Ill cut off Usopp's nose and make him eat it. IDGAF, ANYTHING FOR KAIDO. WHERE IS KAIDO ODA?!?!?! FUCK YOU!!!! AND YOUR GARBAGE MANGA!!!!

No one can ever be Kaido. This manga is in the trash for me until I see my goat back. You have no idea how much cried seeing his name beeing mentionned by Luffy in the previous chapter. I want to choke Luffy and his entire crew, I will use Chopper as toilet paper and Sanji will be my cooking slave. Nami and Robin will be my chairs, Zoro will lick my feet, Brook will sing me songs to sleep, Ill make Jinbei drown off his own piss, Franky will entertain me until I dismember him for research purposes. Ill cut off Usopp's nose and make him eat it. IDGAF, ANYTHING FOR KAIDO. WHERE IS KAIDO ODA?!?!?! FUCK YOU!!!! AND YOUR GARBAGE MANGA!!!!
:handsup:

“In time” for what lol? Momo attacked him twice, did zero damage, and Aramaki regrew with no damage. Lol

If you’re thinking of characters who took damage from Blast Breath…well, Kaido is the only character to actually be injured by Blast Breath lol, no one else.

Still infinitely more damage than Big Job’s incredible Haki manged to achieve. Lol
He got injured.. which is why he didn't note any pain from it and kept going after it? Yeah he really seemed like he was in agony there... :suresure:
Meanwhile Laramaki got his body evaporated by an 8 year old in one hit... yikes...
Also Big Mom's attacks weren't reversed instantly unlike Doffy's

You know whay, i can respect this level of Kaido wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.