Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comeback when BB decides to retreat looking at law.
BB Himself decides to retreat looking at rayleigh.
This shows a difference lmao.
With his crew frozen, pacifista not on his side, Hancock in one hand, Rayleigh about to intervene and the amazon fighter on the side. Please tell me again how is this the same as what's happening with law? He clearly was at a disadvantage and despite that Rayleigh believed they couldn't have won

anyway it is obvious where are the crew going i mean pretty sure Law will not die but will be kidnapped by BB as well so Luffy is gonna rescue all those who are kidnapped and BB is gonna lose in his island. the strawhats will get some power ups and the Sword and SSG as allies when they attack BB.

Rayleigh's reputation alone forced BB to retreat. We don't see the same against Law.

Law still has yet to prove he has the power to do any significant amount of damage to King. Some need to stop acting like he defeated Big Mom by himself without any bombs.

Rayleigh knew he would've lost anyways. BB didn't retreat because of that. His crew was in a difficult situation of being turned into stone and they were quickly becoming outnumbered. No point in picking a fight you can't win.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
According to Doffy, who's an expert in the Opi Opi no Mi, anyone with better haki than Law = some immunity to his fruit.

So this means Law's never fought anyone with stronger haki than himself.

Or Law is a victim of the plot and looks dumb.
haki is variable based on the situation and the persons willpower/dreams in that moment. when law cut vergo he was as confident and self-assured as he could possibly be and all his plans were working perfectly so his haki was at its peak.

i feel like normally he wouldnt have been able to beat vergo but everything just clicked into place the right way for him to do it then

Status
Not open for further replies.