Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bro you don't understand, Kuzan cannot 'just freeze' Yonko commanders."

:suresure:
*first yonko commanders
Post automatically merged:

"You guys don't understand Cracker didn't have rest and King/Queen had invisible Seastone cuffs" 🤓
But they were handcuffed

Admirals=Yc1's

Cracker was hallucinanting and still recovering from his injuries, and he was sneak attacked, Kuzan's W is invalid

Law will be kidnapped at the end for sure , doubt Oda will kill him , and Luffy will have to save 3 friends , Pudding , Koby and Law and who knows who else too.
I assume Aokiji will betray BB at the end? or Aokiji is already killed and another BB's pirate has got his DF.
do we really need to see law in a captured again after he was in one in punk hazard, dressrosa, and wano??? nahh

Real enjoyable chapter. Basically just “Blackbeard gets ready for Laugh Tale” but I’m a Blackbeard fan so that’s a ok with me.

Starting his preparations with getting Pudding and, you would imagine, BM’s RP.

Bit on Egghead was good. I’m going to like the outfits this arc being a mix of sci-fi and Hawaiin. Bonney’s been pretty decent so far as well, and it helps that her relationship with Kuma has been a slow burner in the background for years (along with the entire Kuma plot).

Randomly cutting to Blackbeard vs Law was a welcome surprise. Fun to see the original Jaya Blackbeard Pirates teaming up. For the DF powers

-Van Auger’s is the best cause that will really set up a cool fight with Usopp.
-Doc Q’s is kind of expected, again should set up a cool fight. Ma-lady plague is an absolutely terrible pun, but it still made me laugh in that dad pun way,
-I’ve missed stronger and his absolute struggles to carry Doc Q, adding in Blackbeard as well was a good pun. Pegasus is cool, will add a new dimesion to the Chopper fight
-Burgess is the most disappointing (has Sabo disfigured half his face btw?) Superhuman strength isn’t very exciting when the series is full of people woth superhuman strength… but also other powers as well. Like he just did what Jozu did, but Jozu had a cool DF of his own. Maybe good to gfit the idea he’s a cheater though, we’ll see if that’s where it goes.

Oda just killer Sugar being the most broken fruit in the verse. In a way this is a shame, cause it really does seem to be going haki >> everything. Loses a bit of the flair and fun of the series.

Is Oda regrouping the Rocky Port folk for a reason? We ever going to actually find out what it was? Think this plot is tailor made to seperate Law from his crew so he can eventually to to Laugh Tale with the Strawhats. He’s completely fucked, but I’m expecting an offpanelling. In the end Blackbeard will be having three RP and Pudding.

Btw, I also like how Oda’s using the Blackbeard Pirates. Separating them into groups and giving them their own missions. Burgess went to Dressrosa, Shiryu and Lafitte went to pick him up, all (presumably);went to Baltigo, Kuzan and someone else has went to WCI, Blackbeard took Shot and Devon to AL, whereas he took Burgess, Auger and Q to get Law. Even going back to Lafitte infiltrating Mariejois pre-skip.

Just helps Blackbeard come across as a decent planner and fleshes out the crew a bit. Hope it continues.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
She probably thought that was the fake one :suresure:
That bonney stuff is just oda didn't wanna drop any hints regarding the relationship between kuma and Bonney so thus the reason she had not much of reaction at sabody.

But oda should have shown a bit of this earlier and build it now otherwise it just breeds inconsistencies

Status
Not open for further replies.