One Piece Chapter 1063 "The Only Family I've Got"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who bitch about Bonney crying over Pacifista are bitching for the sake of bitching. If you see your dad in real life in Vegapunk’s island the man who transformed him into a robot what would your first impression be?

Some people expect characters to have world wide perception like them over the manga smfh. Nah Bonney can’t have human feelings over family she gotta be logical and fuck all about it because that’s what alpha sigma beta eta chads like their dream role models would do. :lusalty::whitepress:

People who bitch about Bonney crying over Pacifista are bitching for the sake of bitching. If you see your dad in real life in Vegapunk’s island the man who transformed him into a robot what would your first impression be?

Some people expect characters to have world wide perception like them over the manga smfh. Nah Bonney can’t have human feelings over family she gotta be logical and fuck all about it because that’s what alpha sigma beta eta alphas do. :lusalty::whitepress:
Whiney ass baby you are clearly pressed and cringey to boot

Some people expect characters to have world wide perception like them over the manga smfh. Nah Bonney can’t have human feelings over family she gotta be logical and fuck all about it because that’s what alpha sigma beta eta chads like their dream role models would do. :lusalty::whitepress:
Yeah I don't get the Bonney complaints either. If they're painting her as the damsel in distress for this arc, fine, I'll roll with it since Oda's track record with women is sub par. But this is her dad we're talking about.

If some crazy scientist took your parent away and turned them into a robot - with dozens of identical clones to boot - I don't see how you could just smack them in the face in cold blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.