Speculations Warp Warp no mi (teleportation fruit) first time we see it? (or not?)

So in the last chapter we are shown a bunch of new devil fruit powers which Blackbeard's crew use now. One of the fruits being used is Van Auger's warp warp no mi that allows him to teleport himself and others. But is it the first time we actually see this ability being used?

Now, i will take you back, to Thriller Bark. When we first got introduced to Kuma, Nami saw him change locations without seeing him actually moving. After Moria's defeat, Kuma encounters the remaining people and his location changing without being noticed moving is also hinted. I can hardly believe that this is something his nikyu nikyu no mi could do.
We had to go several chapters ahaed to get to know that Vegapunk is able to extract and use devil fruit abilities to objects and more. We are only now to get an informative explanation.

Kuma was Vegapunk's main (as far as we know) subject of using his technological wisdom to. I believe that there is a chance that Vegapunk has also, maybe among other devil fruits, inserted the power of warp warp no mi into his cyborg body.
Since this kind of power is limited in use, meaning just like the pika pika no mi can be used only as a basic attack and not trasform the user into light, just like the real user, this can have a limit such as Kuma being the only one that can teleport, not having the power to teleport others as well.

This time and this chapter would be the perfect one to get introduced to this fruit, since we are in Vegapunk's arc, and just like how Blackbeard's crew is getting all stronger adding all this df powers, we might see the Strawhat crew also get all kind of powers through Vegapunk's science methods of manipulating devil fruits.

I think the fruit that is similar to warp fruit that got introduced first was Blueno's door fruit. You can go in different dimension and pops out on your own will. But yeah, looking forward to see the explanation of Vegapunk's DF methods as long as Oda doesn't sideline it of course.