What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have to ask what do you actually think kuzans role in this story is going to be now that he’s officially a BB pirate?

He’s not a spy, neither Sword nor the Gorosei have mentioned such

He’s no longer just a third party.

So what is his role?
I always change my stance on this. The options i see are:
- Akainu and Aokiji came up with the idea of infiltrating BB. What speaks against this is that Aokiji told Smoker he has no Navy ties but he just could've been lying.
- Aokiji wants to see the world from the perspective of the worst criminal.

Doffy teased that Kuzan is not walking around aimlessly but that he has a set goal in mind he's chasing and with him telling Smoker that he's just being him I'm confident that we can totally rule out the fact that he's genuinely trying to become a BBP through and through.

One thing I'm 100% confident in is that Kuzan's story isn't ending by him being just another matchup for a crew member. He was never built up to be that.

It's far more likely that he meets his hand via BB after betraying him.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
- Akainu and Aokiji came up with the idea of infiltrating BB. What speaks against this is that Aokiji told Smoker he has no Navy ties but he just could've been lying.

Doffy teased that Kuzan is not walking around aimlessly but that he has a set goal in mind he's chasing and with him telling Smoker that he's just being him I'm confident that we can totally rule out the fact that he's genuinely trying to become a BBP through and through.

One thing I'm 100% confident in is that Kuzan's story isn't ending by him being just another matchup for a crew member. He was never built up to be that.

0% chance aokiji and akainu are working together

I just can’t see Kuzans story ending as a marine. The way he speaks seems like that of a man who’s done with it.

That’s why I think smoker bringing him down would be best it hypes up Luffys “rival” in the marines and it brings an end to two people who have similar ideals but one who lost faith and the other who didn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.