Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Town
@Pot Goblin
Welcome.

You are Asta!

Asta:

Anti-Magic: Destroy the next action of his target each night.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town.

@MonochromeYoru
Welcome.

You are Yuno!

Yuno:

Wind Magic: Can track his target at night.

@Ekkologix
Welcome.

You are Noelle Silva!

Noelle Silva:

Cheering on: Grants her target double action for the following night.

@MangoSenpai
Welcome.

You are Julius Novachrono!

Julius Novachrono:

Time lag: If the target is hit by a kill, that kill gets delayed for a cycle.

@Vanellope Lhea
Welcome.

You are Yami!

Yami Sukehiro:

Dark Magic: Can kill a player at night (2-shots).

@Naomi
Welcome.

You are Vanessa Enoteca!

Vanessa:

Seducing: Can roleblock a player at night.

@Juliet
Welcome.

You are Charmy.

Chamie:

Feeding: Protects her target from a kill each night.

@T-Pein™
Welcome.

You are Gauche!

Gauche:

Reflection: Targets a player at night, redirecting their action onto themselves.

@Xlaw
Welcome.

You are Finral!

Finral:

Bus Driver: Switches two players with each other.

@RippedCal
Welcome.

You are Luck Voltia!

Luck Voltia:

Hunting prey: Watches a target, learning who visited them.

@Zolo
Welcome.

You are Magna!

Magna:

Fiery Bodyguard: Protects a player from a kill, trading his life for them and killing the attacker.

@Midnight Delight
Welcome.

You are Marx!

Marx:

Mémoire Absolue: Roleblocks the target and finds out what type of ability they have.

im not blaming u for it naomi. u were just the final straw

seeing 11 players with less posts than the host did it for me. i realized im just wasting my time and want out
Naomi gave a list on why she scum read you. Her saying your vote on day 1 I think she meant your naked vote on Pot with no conclusion in the beginning and it took a few hours for you to explain your read on Pot. My pov when I saw this I didn't see anything damning from Pot and it was a very null play for me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
you lynched town, role blocking you to clear you is to check, i don't see it as a waste as other scum have done day 1 lynch like aeries, and you. so it's always good to check/role block next night incase open town wolf.

yes i agree with low post can cause paranoid, but i remember if the players where town previous game had low post. and to check if the claim, which is good sign.
Naomi gave a list on why she scum read you. Her saying your vote on day 1 I think she meant your naked vote on Pot with no conclusion in the beginning and it took a few hours for you to explain your read on Pot. My pov when I saw this I didn't see anything damning from Pot and it was a very null play for me.
i've explained my vote on pot, it was an early weak vote from his interaction with mono, which i viewed as potential buddying

we had 48 hours and pot had not posted for 20+ of that time until EoD. what else can be done here? has anyone else provided any other alternative and pushed for it? pot did not even bother defending himself from 3 votes... yes it was only 3 votes that determined the day 1 lynch.

if u have concerns with my vote, u r welcomed to engage in discussion with me about it in the thread. when i replied to naomi about it she just went quiet and never replied back, only to roleblock me at night.

if you have concerns with my vote, you are also more than welcomed to provide an alternative and push for it. you don't just let pot get lynched with 3 votes and blame the player who started the wagon. you had 48 hours to find a better alternative, vote no lynch, or question me more about my vote.

i was trying to talk to the entire player base to find a better wagon, none cared, not even pot himself wanted to find a better wagon.

i've explained my vote on pot, it was an early weak vote from his interaction with mono, which i viewed as potential buddying

we had 48 hours and pot had not posted for 20+ of that time until EoD. what else can be done here? has anyone else provided any other alternative and pushed for it? pot did not even bother defending himself from 3 votes... yes it was only 3 votes that determined the day 1 lynch.

if u have concerns with my vote, u r welcomed to engage in discussion with me about it in the thread. when i replied to naomi about it she just went quiet and never replied back, only to roleblock me at night.

if you have concerns with my vote, you are also more than welcomed to provide an alternative and push for it. you don't just let pot get lynched with 3 votes and blame the player who started the wagon. you had 48 hours to find a better alternative, vote no lynch, or question me more about my vote.

i was trying to talk to the entire player base to find a better wagon, none cared, not even pot himself wanted to find a better wagon.
The problem I had on day 1 was I had a bunch of null reads and no scum reads to the point where I didn't care got lynched. Only players I didn't want to lynch were my town reads.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The problem I had on day 1 was I had a bunch of null reads and no scum reads to the point where I didn't care got lynched. Only players I didn't want to lynch were my town reads.
agree, because the entire game was super inactive. it was miserable to play

anyway complaining about activity isnt gna fix it. how do we fix this?

I prefer playing slow paced games. Playing games where I have to end up reading 20+ pages a day is overwhelming. In a game where the pages are over 20+ pages I always end up searching up my name to see who has been talking about me.

So, my thoughts.

@Midnight Delight clear Town MVP. He played his role well, used his actions and used both results and reads to solve the game. He was one of the few Townies actively trying and also using flavour knowledge.

@Naomi and @Juliet share second MVP. They supported each other a lot, found each other quickly and had great actions. Both ended up preventing kills.

@MangoSenpai and @Xlaw did well, too. Both used their roles and also had good actions.

Props to @MonochromeYoru for the game deciding track. And general gameplay was good, too.

Some negatives would be…

@RippedCal you knew from your N3 actions that Pein was bus driven because Xlaw visited him. Why did you not figure this out?

@Zolo why did you not send actions for so many nights?

I also didn’t like @Ekkologix just subbing out like this tbh. I get that it was an inactive game, but you willingly damaged your faction even more by just quitting. Shameful stuff.

And @T-Pein™ …oh Pein, your votes and actions were just…not so good. Let‘s leave it at that.

@Vanellope Lhea and @Pot Goblin sucks you were offed so quickly. I liked both your plays.

@ConquistadoR and @Tobra you guys should have been more active. Your roles were both strong and heavily underutilized.

@Ariess already told you. Actions were great and threadplay was decent enough for you that you could have just skated by. Sucks your team was taken out so quickly.

Also my last action was I switch Midnight with T Pein..
I thought mafia will target him because he was big threat to them than others ..
I could have switch myself but decide to protect our invest instead

Also my last action was I switch Midnight with T Pein..
I thought mafia will target him because he was big threat to them than others ..
I could have switch myself but decide to protect our invest instead
You have to switch claim at least.
We lynched Zolo cuz of your bd
I got almost lynched cuz of your bd

No you didn't....

Also @Xlaw you do not have to randomly use the busdrive btw.
It is ok to not use it...
Anti town af.
Your 3 usages messed with town a lot.
Xlaw's saved me from getting roleblocked by mafia and I stopped a kill on n1.

You were the one who killed Lhea and god knows why did you even kill her. Lhea looked pretty towny when it was close to end of day.

You were very rude and disrespectful to me and you have a playstyle that gives people mental health problems. Literally 50% of your posts was you spamming that I'm scum and you had nothing else to add and your AtE was very unnecessary.

And @T-Pein™ …oh Pein, your votes and actions were just…not so good. Let‘s leave it at that.
:laughmoji:

I had all of the scum since day 1.
Literally.
Just juliet was wrong and she got there by trying to lynch kekko over Conquistador.
Smart town would had lynched that slot the next day.
Was a distraction and I used my ability on that slot every night after d1

Status
Not open for further replies.