Questions & Mysteries Why do Zoro fans hate their character?

None of this was said anywhere. WB gets his WSM hype from fighting Roger not the otherway around.
This argument never made sense to me and most people always use it to somehow put WB below Roger. The fact that WB had the WSM title while fighting Roger should prove his superiority over him in regards of strength only.

Also I'm pretty sure WB had his WSM title before he fought Roger in the FB. They haven't seen each other after the Rox incident so I'd imagine that was their only real fight.

Nah Roger is a swordsman. And admirals couldn't cut kaido but Oden can. Lols
Post automatically merged:

Lmfao the usual bot response.
Mihawk teamed up with Crocodile to become a threat to the WG, what does that tell you.
Somehow I’m wanking Zoro here which is weird enough, but you’re gonna cry when Zoro fights an admiral after Mihawk
:kobeha:
He teamed up with buggy and croco. Two fodders that Luffy have beaten prets. That's how low mihawk thinks of admirals. No wonder they have to pay him to stop hunting their asses.

Mihawk isn’t zoro final fight

1. there’s no epilogue oda already said the story ends with a big feast/ party (luffy dream or Implied to be at least)
2. luffy said multiple times the pk needs the wss
3. it just makes no sense narratievly for him to come after unless guild is the final antagonists which they aren’t.

admirals>mihawk>shanks

I don't know what the fuck did you wanted to achieve with that thread.

First of all none of Zoro fans thinks Zoro will simply be the new WSS. Everybody says that he will be not only the strongest WSS ever as he said but he will be known as some sort of Sword God just as Ryuuma was and even stronger than Ryuuma. And that stands on a higher level than loser JoyBoy.