Current Events Franky is a valuable asset to the crew is confirmed again

Where is it confirmed? Punk just says that they never tested laser beams on seraphims, so they were curious. And they were interested to find franky using laser. That's it.

Franky hit the seraph. And it did nothing...

Vegapunk Edison calls it risky
Says Seraphim is not meant to take laser now
Surprised at Franky being able to use laser

Here Vegapunk Lilith is talking about cost, that shows that SeraJinbe was Going to get destroyed by Radical Beam

Last edited:
I've said from the beginning that with lasers Franky is able to go up against any opponent

We've yet to see a single character tank or even block a laser in the entire series

They're that broken

If Franky picked up Queen's new tech he may be able to spam them too

He's dangerous

I've said from the beginning that with lasers Franky is able to go up against any opponent

We've yet to see a single character tank or even block a laser in the entire series

They're that broken

He's dangerous
Franky left the timeksip with by far the most powerful ultimate attack. It wasn’t surpassed until Bajrang Gun.
:cheers:

They're that broken

He's dangerous
Shanks can block/Parry an laser beam, it’s not difficult we’ve seen better abilities than lasers.

Lasers are still very potent AP wise it’s top tier.