Status
Not open for further replies.
@AdmiralKoniroryu , bro we Hindus are going through a lot of Civilizational persecution just because global forces despise our very existence. The Deep State is one of them. Why would a Hindu, whose culture and existence is going throughy the same thing since 9th century ACE be Antisemitic. We deeply empathize your pain and look forward to preserve our culture, the same way you did.

Just read these books so that you get a perspective of where I come from
1. India, that is Bharat: Coloniality, Civilisation, Constitution
2. India, Bharat and Pakistan

If you lack the time and patience, atleast read the chapter 9 of the second book.

I am sharing the pdfs
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1i0M6kVFcH1B4vrQYI3J7HhUvyHdN4KLZ?usp=share_link

It is a good read for anyone that is intersted about Hindu Genocide and how it is tightly hidden from the public view

@Natalija , I am not bickering with anyone. My intention is just that of Scholars of Ohara, To

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
@AdmiralKoniroryu , bro we Hindus are going through a lot of Civilizational persecution just because global forces despise our very existence. The Deep State is one of them. Why would a Hindu, whose culture and existence is going throughy the same thing since 9th century ACE be Antisemitic. We deeply empathize your pain and look forward to preserve our culture, the same way you did.

If you lack the time and patience, atleast read the chapter 9 of the second book.

I am sharing the pdfs
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1i0M6kVFcH1B4vrQYI3J7HhUvyHdN4KLZ?usp=share_link

It is a good read for anyone that is intersted about Hindu Genocide and how it is tightly hidden from the public view
@Natalija ban em

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
He hasn't insulted you, ignore him if you can't resist
its direct baiting

• Do not make posts and/or comments with the intent to get a rise out of a member, this can be snide or dismissive behavior, aggressive or hostile or simply intolerant behavior in the hopes of a member engaging in a heated rebuttal garnering them some form of punishment.

I am sharing the pdfs

@Natalija , I am not bickering with anyone. My intention is just that of Scholars of Ohara, To
Mods ban him:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.