Speculations Zoro’s final opponent is Adult Seraphim Mihawk

Highly doubtful that they can replicate haki, especially CoC and S-Mihawk would also lack a black blade.
I'm pretty sure that they on average gonna end up being very powerful high tiers, i.e. high high tiers ~ YC1lvl. With the right DF S-Mihawk might even end up being a low top tier, but there's where I see him at max right now.

Seraphims probably fullfill their purpose if they are strong high tiers "already", which is very incredible by itself.

If the Seraphims end up growing to their adult forms by the final battle and have the same experience and skills as their originals wouldn’t that make adult Mihawk Seraphim much stronger than the original?

Lunarian genes plus Kuma genes, whatever sturdy metal Kuma had when he turned into a pacifista as well as an OP devil fruit
:gonope:

This has zero narrative weight. Seraphim Mihawk can't be a main character's final opponent just because of "muh strong".

Not the idea a writer would use.
There’s been 0 buildup for mihawk zoro final fight that’s just a last ditch cope effort, luffy said multiple times the pk needs the wss, story ends with a big party confirmed by oda

mihawk fits in before the fight with the wg

If the Seraphims end up growing to their adult forms by the final battle and have the same experience and skills as their originals wouldn’t that make adult Mihawk Seraphim much stronger than the original?

Lunarian genes plus Kuma genes, whatever sturdy metal Kuma had when he turned into a pacifista as well as an OP devil fruit
And Luffys final opponent is Adult Seraphim Blackbeard

I've been thinking about this topic... and I have a feeling actually that Oda will show us a battle of Adult seraphim Mihawk vs Original Mihawk.... and where original Mihawk looks weaker... but at the end Oda shows how great Mihawk is by breaking his ceiling even furthur and going beyond and getting even stronger than what he is now... only to solidify him even more as Zoro's match

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
There’s no excitement in having Zoro fight a Seraphim when he’s already overcame a Lunarian skillset. He knows their two modes, KoH can do damage to both, cutting fire or magma isn’t a problem to him.

You can't replicate someone's Haki and style.
Apparently the style can be replicated since SeraJim remembered fishman Karate through his DNA. Plus these guys are probably going to gain free will, at that point all they would need is basic haki knowledge.
Post automatically merged:

I still think it's going to be regular Mihawk at the end tho

If anything imo adult seraphim mihawk is a perfect candidate to show mihawks strength especially if they end up having haki which imo is also possible would be nice to see it aim for a top tier trying to basically do what mihawk did in his vivre card and take out strong opponents and it finds its way to mihawk