Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Teach defeats Law and make him use Eternity Surgery on him

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Law escapes from Teach

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Law defeats Teach

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
I will swallow my power scalling about Hancock being top tier because of her CoC and I was sure she had CoC coating too. But Oda has to make all women dirty.

So Teach looked like a real threat to Hancock and Marines(at least for Vice-Admirals's and under). But here against Law he looks the underdog.

Not sure if everybody has the same impression but Law "won" a fight against a Yonko. Even that was 2v1 Oda giving him the same bounty as Luffy makes him and Kid "LOOK LIKE" the same. So if Luffy is an Emperor and was giving the same bounty as Kid and Law they will also be portrayed as Emperors.

"But Teach got a bounty increased". That's the main point. What was the reason of his bounty increase? We don't know! "He fought a former Rocks crew member!" that we never heard about it. We don't know if the guy was a fodder or a top tier(Yonko material). More likely not since the only Rocks members that became Yonkos were Whitebeard, Big Mom and Kaido.

So besides Teach being a Yonko and a bigger bounty he seems the underdog against Law.

Law doesn't have a crew. Even that Oda pretends that his crew is really helping him we know they are a bunch of fodders. Teach has insane power, a powered up crew full of good DF and if that is not enough he has FUCKING AOKIJI with him. All that against Law that doesn't even have CoC and just awakened his DF.

Even if you say that Law is Yonko Level/Admiral Level he can't handle all that alone(that's why Aokiji isn't fighting yet).

I'm not saying that Law crew as a whole looks superior than Teach. I'm just comparing Law and Teach alone. Of course Teach's crew seems as impressive as Luffy's(I would say even more if wasn't for Zoro).

I will swallow my power scalling about Hancock being top tier because of her CoC and I was sure she had CoC coating too. But Oda has to make all women dirty.

So Teach looked like a real threat to Hancock and Marines(at least for Vice-Admirals's and under). But here against Law he looks the underdog.

Not sure if everybody has the same impression but Law "won" a fight against a Yonko. Even that was 2v1 Oda giving him the same bounty as Luffy makes him and Kid "LOOK LIKE" the same. So if Luffy is an Emperor and was giving the same bounty as Kid and Law they will also be portrayed as Emperors.

"But Teach got a bounty increased". That's the main point. What was the reason of his bounty increase? We don't know! "He fought a former Rocks crew member!" that we never heard about it. We don't know if the guy was a fodder or a top tier(Yonko material). More likely not since the only Rocks members that became Yonkos were Whitebeard, Big Mom and Kaido.

So besides Teach being a Yonko and a bigger bounty he seems the underdog against Law.

Law doesn't have a crew. Even that Oda pretends that his crew is really helping him we know they are a bunch of fodders. Teach has insane power, a powered up crew full of good DF and if that is not enough he has FUCKING AOKIJI with him. All that against Law that doesn't even have CoC and just awakened his DF.

Even if you say that Law is Yonko Level/Admiral Level he can't handle all that alone(that's why Aokiji isn't fighting yet).

I'm not saying that Law crew as a whole looks superior than Teach. I'm just comparing Law and Teach alone. Of course Teach's crew seems as impressive as Luffy's(I would say even more if wasn't for Zoro).
Oda gave Law some openings to hype him up.No way Teach is losing this.

They overwhelmed WB pirates so they could end the battle as fast as possible without as little damage done to Marineford as possible.

Nothing to do with them being the underdogs against him.
WB's pirates vs Marines.

First of all the only threats of marines were Shichibukai, Admirals, Garp and Sengoku. Besides that only fodders got harmed by Marines VA's and under(Pacifista included).

WB's and his commanders only got hurt by Admirals and Shichibukai(And WB by his 'son').

So it is clear that they were underdogs. Marines needed alliance with pirates to handle WB just as they need to handle Rocks.
Post automatically merged:

Oda gave Law some openings to hype him up.No way Teach is losing this.
I'm not betting on Teach losing too.

WB's pirates vs Marines.

First of all the only threats of marines were Shichibukai, Admirals, Garp and Sengoku. Besides that only fodders got harmed by Marines VA's and under(Pacifista included).

WB's and his commanders only got hurt by Admirals and Shichibukai(And WB by his 'son').

So it is clear that they were underdogs. Marines needed alliance with pirates to handle WB just as they need to handle Rocks.
You think Garp & Sengoku NEEDED to join together to beat Shiki, simply because that's what they did?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Wait for the chapter where Blackbeard gets into offense. Lol.

Oda did the same thing with Blackbeard vs Ace...

For some reason he likes to portray Blackbeard on panel to be weaker than he actually is.

Oad's hiding something, just like Shanks alluded to during his conversation with Whitebeard.

And I just thought of something, Luffy vs Blackbeard might be the first time in the story where Luffy goes into the fight looking better than the antagonist, only for Oda to turn the whole thing upside down mid fight, in the antagonists favor. That would definitely be a nice change of pace from the normal shonen trope.

Oda did the same thing with Blackbeard vs Ace...

For some reason he likes to portray Blackbeard on panel to be weaker than he actually is.

Oad's hiding something, just like Shanks alluded to during his conversation with Whitebeard.

And I just thought of something, Luffy vs Blackbeard might be the first time in the story where Luffy goes into the fight looking better than the antagonist, only for Oda to turn the whole thing upside down mid fight, in the antagonists favor. That would definitely be a nice change of pace from the normal shonen trope.
Different of many Luffy haters believes I already have Luffy as MUCH STRONGER than Teach. Until Teach awaken his DFs or gets a 3rd one I can't see him even rivalling Luffy.

Forget G5 since Teach can negate Luffy's DF powers. Haki alone puts Luffy way above Teach.

But he had to gangbang him.
That's Teach's character.

He wants to have highest chance of winning as possible.
Law was still basically doffy level. The only difference was his thick af plot armor on wano.
Kid... Well, he'd push luffy to a hard diff, tbh. Pre ts luffy, obviously.

Any high tier who pays attention during a fight (something teach successfully avoids since the beginning) would trash law.
Nah, Kidd and Law are YC1+