Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's the next "dead" character to be brought back in your opinion ?
Lami, Law's sister. Never shown as dead. I could see Dragon having saved her (Flevance burning is similar to Gray Terminal, the trash heap that got burned prior to the Celestial Dragons showing up to the Goa Kingdom, where Dragon met Sabo and rescued a great deal of people who would have otherwise burned alive).

Btw, I wouldn't jump on the bandwagon of Vegapunk slander cuz we don't have enough information on how he reads the books and maybe invent some stuff related to Ancient Kingdom and I created Vegapunk Fanclub and all......

Speaking of Vega FC, can someone give me a filler pls? Preciated it.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/dr-vegapunk-fanclub-👩‍🔬.32276/page-2#post-3577997
Acquired intelligence is not the same as applied intelligence.

Ohara had those books for who knows how long, what technology did they create? Jack shit.

Vegapunk's genius was necessary to use the books in the first place.

If you give a child a book with detailed instructions on how to build a rocket ship, the kid isn't going to build a fucking rocket ship.

Vegapunk's intelligence was the key to unlocking the true potential of the Ancient Kingdom's remaining information.

This entire series is about Inherited Will, Vegapunk inheriting the technological legacy of the Ancient Kingdom makes a ton of sense in that narrative.

Vegapunk inspired judge, Queen and caesar its opposite. I see many people are saying he is fraud.

He used ancient kingdom technology and recreated with his own abilities. In the end it is still his creation.

He did not plagrized or copied ancient kingdom kingdom work but remodeled it.
Let me put it this way.

A person invented writing on a wood. Then B person look at this idea and say, "Why not just write it on paper?"

So he cuts the wood into thin slices, purify and dry it, and you can write on a piece of paper.

You got inspired from someone else's idea but in the end, it's still your own invention.

Totally not more like judge took Vegapunk's work.
Lineage factor? Sure.

But Judge comes up with Germa technology (clones, raid suits, etc.) by himself.

Ohara had those books for who knows how long, what technology did they create? Jack shit.

If you give a child a book with detailed instructions on how to build a rocket ship, the kid isn't going to build a fucking rocket ship.

Vegapunk's intelligence was the key to unlocking the true potential of the Ancient Kingdom's remaining information.

This entire series is about Inherited Will, Vegapunk inheriting the technological legacy of the Ancient Kingdom makes a ton of sense in that narrative.

True that this is same with real world.

Most scientists remodel work of old works.

Status
Not open for further replies.