Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s bad news for Kid tho

If kid goes to Elbaf to ask Saul about the 4th Poneglyph and then SAUL REFUSES TO TELL HIM SHIT because he’s not Joyboy, the man Roger is waiting for, then one of two things happens
1. He packs up his bags and leaves

2. He tries To force Saul to tell him using violence… which means he hurts Robin’s family… which means he pisses off Luffy… Which mean Luffy stomps his ass
nope saul just tell them it's not related to some other thing. The knowledge is there for to spread. I think saul just tell them since they were from next gen

I think the Kid pirates might learn ancient kingdom science in elbaf.
  • Kid uses a rail gun and builds mechs with his DF
  • Killer’s scythes are attached to mechanical gauntlets that he rotates
  • Kid’s #3: Heat, breathes fire via some unknown means(probably not a DF)
Learning ancient kingdom science sounds like a logical next step for them.
  • Kid learns to make stronger mechs and rail guns, as well as how to make laser guns using his magnetism
  • Killer builds stronger gauntlets
  • Heat installs a laser beam in his mouth
Unless they have a Vegapunk with them they're not doing anything fancy. Even Franky can only shoot a laser beam once in a while.

I'm calling it now. That "warping" machine is connected to the Moon, and the Straw Hats are going there this arc. It might actually be where the last Road Poneglyph is located as well.
I highly doubt it. How will they take that brick to sky ??

I think giant shifted poneglyph to elbaf. I think it would draw attention if something like this comes to egghead island which is monitored by govt.

———————————No sanji?——————————— ⠀⣞⢽⢪⢣⢣⢣⢫⡺⡵⣝⡮⣗⢷⢽⢽⢽⣮⡷⡽⣜⣜⢮⢺⣜⢷⢽⢝⡽⣝ ⠸⡸⠜⠕⠕⠁⢁⢇⢏⢽⢺⣪⡳⡝⣎⣏⢯⢞⡿⣟⣷⣳⢯⡷⣽⢽⢯⣳⣫⠇ ⠀⠀⢀⢀⢄⢬⢪⡪⡎⣆⡈⠚⠜⠕⠇⠗⠝⢕⢯⢫⣞⣯⣿⣻⡽⣏⢗⣗⠏⠀ ⠀⠪⡪⡪⣪⢪⢺⢸⢢⢓⢆⢤⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢊⢞⡾⣿⡯⣏⢮⠷⠁⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠈⠊⠆⡃⠕⢕⢇⢇⢇⢇⢇⢏⢎⢎⢆⢄⠀⢑⣽⣿⢝⠲⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡿⠂⠠⠀⡇⢇⠕⢈⣀⠀⠁⠡⠣⡣⡫⣂⣿⠯⢪⠰⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⡦⡙⡂⢀⢤⢣⠣⡈⣾⡃⠠⠄⠀⡄⢱⣌⣶⢏⢊⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢝⡲⣜⡮⡏⢎⢌⢂⠙⠢⠐⢀⢘⢵⣽⣿⡿⠁⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠨⣺⡺⡕⡕⡱⡑⡆⡕⡅⡕⡜⡼⢽⡻⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣳⣫⣾⣵⣗⡵⡱⡡⢣⢑⢕⢜⢕⡝⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⡿⡽⡑⢌⠪⡢⡣⣣⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⡟⡾⣿⢿⢿⢵⣽⣾⣼⣘⢸⢸⣞⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠇⠡⠩⡫⢿⣝⡻⡮⣒⢽⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ —————————————————————————————
Sigh…..no but EoS? Well that’s a diff discussion
Post automatically merged:

Oden isn’t top 20
How else did the wb pirates and roger pirates fight on such equal terms then? If you could explain that to me then maybe I’ll change my mind
Post automatically merged:

Nahhh he may be top 20 tho

Status
Not open for further replies.