Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All those mental gymnastics just to say that Vegapunk is inferior to Judge/Caesar/Queen, by all means think that.
Cool.

If someone has a stacked deck, then that person would almost always win against their peers. That's not solely because of their skill.

Oda didn't have to include both the brain fruit and the notes. But he did. And I'm saying that diminishes punks hype a lot.

So i guess there wasnt room for powerscaling in this chapter,so people started to do brainscaling? Haha awesome. By the way Oda should know that there isnt only one kind of smart,but various kind of smart. So one person can be intelligent in one field and dumb in another field.

No, it wouldn't, because all the fruit does is allow for Vegapunk to eliminate the process off writing things down, and instead of referring back to notes when doing research, he just recalls previous information that he absorbed.

If he didn't have the fruit, He'd still be just as smart, but the process of his research would take longer because he'd have to constantly go back to notes, instead of just remembering. He'd still be able to invent all the things he has, and figure everything out that he has, on his own.
Let's wait and see. We'll know what inventions he got "inspired" by the ancient kingdom notes, and what he came up on his own.
And if he did most of his stuff without it, then I would agree he's deserving of his hype. But until then, his title as the smartest man in the world is under suspicion.

Caesar has achievements lol. He augmented his DF, made children giants, made the artificial zoans, shino kuni, etc... All without any notes or brain DF.

Most of punks inventions we know comes after he got the notes. What did he do before? Failed island heater and some sketches?
Invented lasers, laboratories, fused animals with machines, creates excalators, and all of the goodies Franky found out was all young vegapunk so....

Caesar has achievements lol. He augmented his DF, made children giants, made the artificial zoans, shino kuni, etc... All without any notes or brain DF.

Most of punks inventions we know comes after he got the notes. What did he do before? Failed island heater and some sketches?
Bruh the giant kids on PH are definitely not an achievement lol even Caesar says they're basically the failed results of him trying to find the gigantification process for humans.

aesar has achievements lol. He augmented his DF, made children giants, made the artificial zoans, shino kuni, etc... All without any notes or brain DF.
No brain DF, just GAS GAS no mi. How everything is impossible without his GAS GAS NO MI. Also, artificial zoans literally copied vegapunk lineage factor.
Post automatically merged:

the shinokuni gas which isn't even an instakill anyway,
And this was possible because of his DF again. The irony.

And he also included that he was a genius too. But you ignore that cause you are trolling.
I am trolling. Because, oda fucked up. Just like he did with luffy and his God fruit. Saying over and over again how someone is so great, that they took themselves to the heights they are in, only to then later introduce/reveal that they were not what they seemed, that they had unfair advantage, is not great to me personally.

I hate underdogs turning into overdogs. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.