Break Week Ok.. looks like I need to be a Sanji fan instead

BornInAbyss the Sanji Fan?

• Total voters
I will from now on wank Sanji to the point of no return. Why? Because my fellow zoro fans don't see me as a zoro fan anymore. I don't care switching sides. You know why? Because I am a fan of Sanji and Zoro. But unlike some other Sanji fans I won't say that Sanji is stronger than Zoro. He only is better written than him.
I don't root for the stronger one but much more about the one with more substance which is sanji perse. Will Sanji get ACOC? Nope. Does he need it? Also nope.
He is good as he is right now. Blue Flames are extremely dangerous and much hotter than red flames. So Characters like Sabo will be irrelevant for Sanji. I am gonna change my Avi to Sanji now. It was a pleasure being an Zoro fan but there always is a farewell.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I will from now on wank Sanji to the point of no return. Why? Because my fellow zoro fans don't see me as a zoro fan anymore. I don't care switching sides. You know why? Because I am a fan of Sanji and Zoro. But unlike some other Sanji fans I won't say that Sanji is stronger than Zoro. He only is better written than him.
I don't root for the stronger one but much more about the one with more substance which is sanji perse. Will Sanji get ACOC? Nope. Does he need it? Also nope.
He is good as he is right now. Blue Flames are extremely dangerous and much hotter than red flames. So Characters like Sabo will be irrelevant for Sanji. I am gonna change my Avi to Sanji now. It was a pleasure being an Zoro fan but there always is a farewell.
dude you should ascend and become one piece truther enjoyer... we shit on all fandoms and read one piece as its meant to be readen