Character Discussion Mihawk is an anomaly

The first subordinate to have a > bounty than his own Capitan
The first subodrinate to have a bounty higher than 2 Yonko he was above 3 but BB got an increase and still 300m higher not bad
The first subordinate stronger than a Yonko(Shanks) and an Admiral(ofc he could be stronger than many admirals or yonkos)
Built different
But but capitans subordinates can t compete
But but Shyriu gonna kill him
But but he gonna join Shanks crew:josad:

@nik87 @Albino 👑 @Chrono @ConquistadoR @Seth @Gol D. Roger @TheAncientCenturion @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Peroroncino @ShishioIsBack @Monkey D Theories @Erkan12 @zenox @kratosś @Lor D. Coast @Aknolagon @Shanal @comrade etc

Oda better not disappoint with Vlad the Impaler, Cross Guild is a very promising start. :blobevil:
Zoro vs Mihawk is the battle of all battles that OP deserves since Goofy's fights became shitte.
Mihawk and Croco are what Kaido and BM wanted to be, they wanted to be strong enough to take on the Navy/WG and their new weapons, they wanted the ancient weapons, Mihawk and Crocodile are bringing the fight to them and they will win.
People aren't seeing it yet but they will.

Powercreep is already kicking in.

Current Zoro is a top tier.

With just ad CoC he can Split Sky.

Ad CoC +ad CoA + KOH+ Asura it is a giving.

He is easily Yonko level and he is going to get even stronger After his blades turn black and be above mere Yonko.

And that Zoro will need another power UP might fight After Mihawk take him Fully serious and goes all out.

No way Mihawk wont end UP far above shanks at this point.

All
Post automatically merged:

And ?
That's cuz the mofo didn't have a bounty lmao
The first bounty he got was above all his commanders

Mihawk is shown to SHIT ALL OVER YONKO when his captain is a Yonko..he has a bounty but Mihawk is so fucking strong even Yonko being his captain can't get bounty above Mihawk.

Mihawk has to be strong enough to low diff an average Yonko for that to happen.

The guy literally lives with Monkeys teaching them how to Farm.

Two Yonko Meeting: Let's take a moment and remember that you actually fought Legendary Mihawk

Brannew: His Bounty is Higher than Three Yonko and he is Stronger than the most hyped among them

Big Mom: Dodge Kaido!!! It's an Attack from Nerfed Student of Mihawk who still have lot more to learn

Imu: I'm the king of the world and sit on Empty Throne, but come here Cameraman, zoom in on those Eyes who look like Mihawk's

Crocodile: Hey Mihawk, wanna give your name to some Clown so he can become a Yonko in a single day after he became unemployed?

Zoro: I will challenge Admirals and Yonko, but Mihawk is still my Final Opponent

Yoru: Oh hi Pirate King and Strongest Man, you have cute Swords

Zeff: Grand Line is a Scary Place, you need strong Ship and Crew and survival skills. Oh! It's him, I forgot to add except him, he is Feared Worldwide without any of that stuff

Sanji: It's simple dude, throw away your dream, you can't beat the Strongest Man Mihawk

Viver Card: Come on guys, he is bored, Shanks ain't enough anymore, this is taking too long

And more and more ... etc

And the guy barely left his Monkeys or Named an Attack or flexed any Haki, so imagine when the Arc starts focusing on him

That's cuz the mofo didn't have a bounty lmao
The first bounty he got was above all his commanders

Mihawk is shown to SHIT ALL OVER YONKO when his captain is a Yonko..he has a bounty but Mihawk is so fucking strong even Yonko being his captain can't get bounty above Mihawk.

Mihawk has to be strong enough to low diff an average Yonko for that to happen.

Zeff: Grand Line is a Scary Place, you need strong Ship and Crew and survival skills. Oh! It's him, I forgot to add except him, he is Feared Worldwide without any of that stuff
:steef::steef::steef::steef:
Post automatically merged:

And the guy barely left his Monkeys or Named an Attack or flexed any Haki, so imagine when the Arc starts focusing on him
We never saw mihawk making contact with marines whereas every Warlords were surrounded by marines.
For mihawk they can't go past the baboons army.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

The guy literally lives with Monkeys teaching them how to Farm.

Two Yonko Meeting: Let's take a moment and remember that you actually fought Legendary Mihawk

Brannew: His Bounty is Higher than Three Yonko and he is Stronger than the most hyped among them

Big Mom: Dodge Kaido!!! It's an Attack from Nerfed Student of Mihawk who still have lot more to learn

Imu: I'm the king of the world and sit on Empty Throne, but come here Cameraman, zoom in on those Eyes who look like Mihawk's

Crocodile: Hey Mihawk, wanna give your name to some Clown so he can become a Yonko in a single day after he became unemployed?

Zoro: I will challenge Admirals and Yonko, but Mihawk is still my Final Opponent

Yoru: Oh hi Pirate King and Strongest Man, you have cute Swords

Sanji: It's simple dude, throw away your dream, you can't beat the Strongest Man Mihawk

Viver Card: Come on guys, he is bored, Shanks ain't enough anymore, this is taking too long

And more and more ... etc

When you put it like this hard not to put Mihawk above Pirate King level

When you put it like this hard not to put Mihawk above Pirate King level
Imo Roger as Pirate King was automatically seen as Strongest, Best Crew Captain and Most Dangerous Criminal

Shanks is better Captain, hence Luffy's Promise
Mihawk is Stronger, hence Zoro's Promise
Dragon is More Dangerous, and I expect Nami Promise incoming that is related to Storms (Law mentioned such Map Changing Storm)

So yeah, I believe Mihawk > Roger