Fanclub Dragon FC

It’s only a matter of time until Dragon makes his move but it’s now your time to support him.

View attachment 233

The most wanted man in the world and the worst criminal the history has to offer.
The fighter for the weak ones and the one who doubt the stability of his world.
The leader of the revolutionary army who wish to change the rotten world in one piece.
The most mysterious character in One Piece who leads us with more questions open than he answers.

View attachment 236

The son of a legendary marine and the father of the future pirate king.
One of the strongest characters in the verse who waits only to make his move.
The man who possess the power to create storms and to change the weather.
The storm of change who follows the ideals of his clan.

View attachment 237
View attachment 234

Join the best FC, of the man the world is waiting for.
Monkey D Dragon
View attachment 232
Member list:
@Izaya X
@Finalbeta
@hades
@Izumi
@Yo Tan Wa
@Jew D. Boy
@NeutralWatcher
@gojo
@Zoro D Goat

Last edited:
The longer Oda prolongs direct introduction of Dragon in the arc, more he would need to make him stronger. If he's revealed in the very last arc, i can bet he will easily be in the Top 5.

Wouldn't surprise me tho Garp was equal to Rodger and Luffy his son again heading towards becoming the Strongest.

Allow me to be a member of this club
Welcome man 👌🏽🐉🐲
Post automatically merged:

The longer Oda prolongs direct introduction of Dragon in the arc, more he would need to make him stronger. If he's revealed in the very last arc, i can bet he will easily be in the Top 5.

Wouldn't surprise me tho Garp was equal to Rodger and Luffy his son again heading towards becoming the Strongest.
Yeah agree and his subordinates already are pretty strong and as son of garp he’s at least as strong as him.
Let’s see when Oda decide to give him his big moment.
Could imagine that he will make his move after Wano when the reverie is over and we getting some infos what happened.

BTW you want to join ?

Welcome man 👌🏽🐉🐲
Post automatically merged:

Yeah agree and his subordinates already are pretty strong and as son of garp he’s at least as strong as him.
Let’s see when Oda decide to give him his big moment.
Could imagine that he will make his move after Wano when the reverie is over and we getting some infos what happened.

BTW you want to join ?
Sure count me in..