Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Really nice chapter, we finally know what's the deal with the Saintfire Church. Rachel seeing Connor and Rebecca dying time and time again must've been heartbreaking damn.

Nice chapter.
I hope Rachels mother is still alive and the real leader of sainfire
Rachel literally says Church went after her cause her mother ( Rebecca's grandmother ) died.

Now the mystery left in terms of parents is Shiki.

Really nice chapter, we finally know what's the deal with the Saintfire Church. Rachel seeing Connor and Rebecca dying time and time again must've been heartbreaking damn.

Rachel literally says Church went after her cause her mother ( Rebecca's grandmother ) died.

Now the mystery left in terms of parents is Shiki.
Maybe she faked her death? :josad:

Either his mother is "Mother" or he was created by a wish and will disappear at the end of the manga.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Maybe she faked her death? :josad:
Maybe, although I wouldn't look too much into it especially since Rachel makes it clear she became the next leader cause her mother died. Mashima must be careful with that family because of their powers.

Either his mother is "Mother" or he was created by a wish and will disappear at the end of the manga.
I think that would be the most popular opinion of the fandom, right? Even when I was reading it first I thought that he was just Ziggy's wish. Although Ziggy is Shiki. Maybe Shiki is from the Cosmos we are about to go to next?

Maybe, although I wouldn't look too much into it especially since Rachel makes it clear she became the next leader cause her mother died. Mashima must be careful with that family because of their powers.
Probably. But someone must be the enemy of the next cosmos?

I think that would be the most popular opinion of the fandom, right? Even when I was reading it first I thought that he was just Ziggy's wish. Although Ziggy is Shiki. Maybe Shiki is from the Cosmos we are about to go to next?
Yep it is.
So he come from the same cosmos like Rebecca? :choppawhat:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Probably. But someone must be the enemy of the next cosmos?
I'm a bit confused since Ziggy went there and murdered everyone but Rachel. So who would be left from that Church?

Yep it is.
So he come from the same cosmos like Rebecca? :choppawhat:
We will see, that's my last take on where he comes from, Shiki had no reaction to each of the Cosmos we visited, when he remembers something or can read the memories he does that unconsciously. Maybe he will react to the scenery there or something.

I'm a bit confused since Ziggy went there and murdered everyone but Rachel. So who would be left from that Church?
Maybe they survived thanks to the power of Rachels mother? If she is still alive.
I don't know who else could be the enemy of the next cosmos.
If not Saintfire, maybe Feather and Eraser the last two members of the OSI?

We will see, that's my last take on where he comes from, Shiki had no reaction to each of the Cosmos we visited, when he remembers something or can read the memories he does that unconsciously. Maybe he will react to the scenery there or something.
Could be.
But if he is only a wish it would be also sad. So he doesn't have a home or birthplace.

Or maybe he comes from a cosmos that didn't exist anymore? A cosmos from the dark age?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Maybe they survived thanks to the power of Rachels mother? If she is still alive.
I don't know who else could be the enemy of the next cosmos.
If not Saintfire, maybe Feather and Eraser the last two members of the OSI?
We know nothing about them and Hiro showed him in the last chapter before everyone left as someone sus in my opinion.

Could be.
But if he is only a wish it would be also sad. So he doesn't have a home or birthplace.

Or maybe he comes from a cosmos that didn't exist anymore? A cosmos from the dark age?
Very interesting. I really want a flashback from the Dark Age. Prime Xenolith:steef:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yep. I am sure he will play a role in the next cosmos/saga.
I don't like the fact that he has to charge up his powers. I smell a lot of bs if he is some sort of antagonist next.

Same, I really want to see him and the other 11 guardians. And what happened in the past and who was the enemy? :steef:
Prime Xenolith looks like Drakken Joe:crazwhat:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yep, either he is too strong because he could erase everyone and will be extreme nerfed like with the charge. Or he will be an ally but got killed because of his hax. ?
His entry to the war was really hype but once I heard "I have to charge up" I was like uh oh:seriously:

He was his ancestor? :steef:
Do you think Drakken made a mistake by going for alchemy?

I wonder if he wouldn't be even stronger if he decided to max one specific ability. I think he went for too much.

Also, he had a really serious drawback. It seems kinda unfair watching people like Nero, Elsie, and Ziggy.

His entry to the war was really hype but once I heard "I have to charge up" I was like uh oh:seriously:
Yep, same, but on the same time I thought, he need a weakness because if not, he would be to pwoerful. But His charge tooks a long time in that time he could be "easily" killed. :noo:

Do you think Drakken made a mistake by going for alchemy?

I wonder if he wouldn't be even stronger if he decided to max one specific ability. I think he went for too much.

Also, he had a really serious drawback. It seems kinda unfair watching people like Nero, Elsie, and Ziggy
I think he did a mistake yeah, maybe not because of his power, but because of his machine with that he takes the life of others. He was do greedy and wanted to be immortal. I think only with his alchemy alone he would be a really strong character. Well he was a strong character, but I think his greed was his downfall and that the had bad luck to be born on a time were Shiki and the other were not born. If he would be in the same age like Shiki and the others or older but not so old how he really was, I think he would be Shikis best friend.
I always thought that Drakken would return somehow and save Shiki from Ziggy. But sadly and never happened :/

And yeah he could be stronger, if he would only use his alchemy power. He was so far the only OSG who could use overdrive. That feat only he has so far.

Well even with his drawback he was better potrayed than the rest of the OSG?

@Krusher1357 @God_Aizen @Jaguark101 @Boris D. Foot @Seth @notAfanboy

Early spoilers!

thanks to TotallyNotSpace

Post automatically merged:

- We’ll get some funny and weird moments between Rebecca, Connor and Rachel
- Rebecca is sad because the other crew members saw the dead bodies of their mothers
- the EZ crew is happy for Rebecca
- Rachel is planing to go back to her homeland. There are still some survivors after Ziggy's attack and they might be worrying about her
- Rachel says to them that they can meet again in another world after she cleared up the situation in Miltz
- Rachel says that Mother is coming to an end
- Mother's life energy will run out, and
humanity across all the universes will face
extinction. In the near future this world will end
- the Sainfire faith worships Mother
- This worlds Mother has already lost her power according to Rachel
- Mother is the source of all life. It is
told that humans were born from Mother. A part of Mother flows in every single human
- Rachel doesn’t know why Mother gets weaker but the outcome is the same in every Universe
- U0 is the only one where it’s possible to save her
- The Edens Zero will travel to U0 and Rachel wants to meet them there
- Rachel can lead them to where Mother is. She doesn’t know the place but she can guide them to it

the last page:
- Universe Zero is the world of possibilities according to Rachel. By having the EZ crew become observers, there is the possibility that it becomes a very convenient world for each of them.
- U0 is the place where all Universes converge
- there’s no going back once they reach Universe Zero,
Rebecca and Rachel will lose their ability to travel through time, as will the Edens Zero. Universe Zero is the last world.

Some dialogues
thanks to mayonaka

Last edited:
@Krusher1357 @God_Aizen @Jaguark101 @Boris D. Foot @Seth @notAfanboy

Early spoilers!

thanks to TotallyNotSpace

- We’ll get some funny and weird moments between Rebecca, Connor and Rachel
- Rebecca is sad because the other crew members saw the dead bodies of their mothers
- the EZ crew is happy for Rebecca
- Rachel is planing to go back to her homeland. There are still some survivors after Ziggy's attack and they might be worrying about her
- Rachel says to them that they can meet again in another world after she cleared up the situation in Miltz
- Rachel says that Mother is coming to an end
- Mother's life energy will run out, and
humanity across all the universes will face
extinction. In the near future this world will end
- the Sainfire faith worships Mother
- This worlds Mother has already lost her power according to Rachel
- Mother is the source of all life. It is
told that humans were born from Mother. A part of Mother flows in every single human
- Rachel doesn’t know why Mother gets weaker but the outcome is the same in every Universe
- U0 is the only one where it’s possible to save her
- The Edens Zero will travel to U0 and Rachel wants to meet them there
- Rachel can lead them to where Mother is. She doesn’t know the place but she can guide them to it

the last page:
- Universe Zero is the world of possibilities according to Rachel. By having the EZ crew become observers, there is the possibility that it becomes a very convenient world for each of them.
- U0 is the place where all Universes converge
- there’s no going back once they reach Universe Zero,
Rebecca and Rachel will lose their ability to travel through time, as will the Edens Zero. Universe Zero is the last world.

Some dialogues
thanks to mayonaka

SOunds good, I like the part "Rebecca and Rachel will lose their powers" thats really interessting.

I guess we’ll get a Miltz mini Arc
They will leave Nox in her homeland but something will happen
Maybe Eraser is there

I like it that Rebecca and Nox will not be able to use their powers
I was afraid that some deaths will be avoided with Rebecca’s power but now there’s even more tension