Announcement Another Loss In Our Community

When i saw the notification and a lot of user with her old avy I could do anything but cry i seriously can't believe this she always spread positivity over this forums with her threads and posts
two years ago we lost boss another zoro fan but her death ls More special we always agreed a lot and also she was a zoro and a tashigi lover
May she rest in peace and my condolence to family and friends:_(

This is saddening to hear.

I didn’t know them well, but I did have one interaction with them which I’ll cherish.

I kind of wish I had made an account sooner so I could’ve gotten to know some of you better. We don’t know how much time we have left until the very last second, huh?

We should tell her about the One Piece when the time comes. I think she would like to hear about it, even if she is unable to.

She was a cool person. My thoughts go out to her family and friends.

Here’s one of the ending themes from One Piece. I think we’ve all heard it before…

Your memory won’t fade away.

R.I.P, KiriNigiri :sweat:

Beautiful post

Rest in peace

Never knew her, but it's tragic to lose someone who is a part of this community or at all in such a young age.

Best wishes too her friends and family. Keep strong no matter what. There will be many people will stand strong and help. Just ask and don't stand alone.

In tragedy there is strength to keep together with friends, family and communities.

This is just words coming from me, but I feel for you all. There is nothing much else I can do.