Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- There is a war to see who controls the Seraphim, but CP0 destroys a section of Egghead which is the one that communicated with the Seraphim.

120% sure if not now, in the future Seraphims will be handled by the Revolutionary army and WG finally acknowledges them as a worldwide threat.

Marines + Seraphims would be too busted.
That would only be busted if the marines only faced the Strawhats but Marines + Seraphims vs literally everyone else is already too hard on the marines.

Why people didnt wanked the number luffy beat at the time he didnt have g5
He used his strongest form
Don't even know why some people using that logic.
We have seen luffy use gears vs any sort of characters before .
Hell this arc he was going to use gear 5 after the hologram fake food lol .

- There is a war to see who controls the Seraphim, but CP0 destroys a section of Egghead which is the one that communicated with the Seraphim.

120% sure if not now, in the future Seraphims will be handled by the Revolutionary army and WG finally acknowledges them as a worldwide threat.

Marines + Seraphims would be too busted.
I can see a former Shichibukai vs adult Seraphim tbh.

Could be a cool way to use them in the final war.

G

Gorosei Informer

Well rumors are shes not into guys at all
She dates a guy at least in the series.

She seems more asexual/aromatic amd always has imo but she's popular with lesbians/bi women too and thus them wanting her to be gay especially.

I'm surprised they didnt try to ship her with her roommate in the story or even the siren rival/frenemy she has.

She's kinda like a Shonen character or Sherlock, oblivious to people who are attracted to her and usually uninterested in romance, wooing, dating etc. Just doing their own thing, living life having adventures etc with a platonic soulmate/BFF.

Personally the romance angle in the series felt unnatural imo, it was awkward and given where it went, it made it worse too imo.
But major spoilers there too lol.

Itsthesamepicture.jpg. :suresure:

But seriously I hope the actual scene is different, as in Kizaru potentially disobeying him.

This arc needs at least some threat and Kizaru is a decent one to have considering his power.
This arc seem like a info stop gap like Zou so i doubt it has any real threat .
We already looking to leave the island .

Status
Not open for further replies.