Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've said, we'll see, because Kuma is en route and if we are sticking to how his powers work, then it'll take him a few days to reach Egghead

Unless he's not going to Egghead
Well we don't know how far egghead is from where he was .
Plus i can see Oda making kuma faster since he has the DF as excuse to speed things up but yeah guess we will see.

Oda is continuously sacrificing continuity and logic. I know it's a shonen manga but there are shonen mangas that approach stuff seriously when it matters and don't goof down developed characters/powers into atoms.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Aknolagon @SakazOuki @L55

I really don't want to imagine the mediocrity and stupidy that will take place during the final war or final 1 vs 1s.
I think in 20 chapters or so we should have a good understanding of where this manga is headed.
I might drop reading it weekly, and either do arc for arc or the entire thing once it finishes

Let's put it this way

CP0 made the Blackbeard pirates retreat.

Luffy on his own has just neg diff'd the current strongest of CP0 easy meaning he has energy to KO the others easily.

Luffy sweeps YC1 low diff. Perhaps Zori and Beckman push him to mid diff MAX.

No. G5's cartoon power should be more grotesque and have vibes of insanity imo. Luffy's G5 having too much fun drown him into psychosis, and Luffy likes that he's going insane within G5 since he doesnt have to give mercy to his enemy.

The art design should be darker like how a seinen manga is depicted. Even Oda's artstyle itself should change everytime Luffy enters awakening. During this mode, the entire reality surrounding Luffy becomes surreal.

The earth surface and mountains and lakes and the environment becomes alive as Luffy's apostles, with faces and mouth and limbs. All of Luffy's creations will roar and sing and scream, eating and crushing and drowning anyone that disturbs Luffy's feelings.

Any time the enemy's limbs coming into contact with Luffy's body, the limbs become permanently flaccid like deflated balloon, the bones and nerves and muscles atrophied, decayed, melting away while they feel each pain of their bones and muscles necrotizing. If Luffy grabs them instead, any body part Luffy grabs will balloon, rupture and exploded from the inside, splattering the blood and organs everywhere.

Any elemental, attacks, projectile attacks, even kinetic energy will bounce away from Luffy just like how bullets bounce away. Luffy can also choose to redirect any types of energy to any location he likes, including reflecting it back to the enemy.

Luffy should kill the strongest enemies by completely ripping their body, somehow glued the pieces back together, brings Kaidou or Akainu or Blackbeard back to life, torture and kills him again over and over while laughing, Berserk's Eclipse style.

Then after Luffy is satisfied, he will unveil his true form, The Dreaming God of Imagination...

...and eat the main villains, permanently making them a part of him without killing them completely, trapping them inside his body as his biological puppet that can be recreated as he wills.

---

Luffy goes outta G5 mode and the entire world reverts back to its original shonen design.

---

Hmm if only Oda makes it likes this i can honestly say that i'm excited for how Luffy's next fights will go.:suresure:
Lolda wants to write Tom and Jerry or Looney Tunes, not the eldritch masterpiece you just wrote. :kata:

G

Gorosei Informer

As expected of Godfy, Rob lucci got humiliated pretty fast. Every top tiers will get their turn to get looney tuned. As of now, Kizaru should be thankful he is safe in marine headquarters. Blackbeard should be the next victim.
Considering how absolutely busted troll characters like Bugs Bunny, Roadrunner, The Mask (Loki) etc are, Akainu is actually being pretty smart lol.
Even if Luffy doesn't kill you, he'll humiliate you so hard now, he will ruin your reputation, willpower, self respect etc potentially lol.

Blackbeard if Luffy gets to use Gear 5th on him without BB nullifying it:

https://youtube.com/shorts/oIIqzSJuxp8?feature=share

I'm not sure if I'll recover seeing an Admiral get tooned by Gear 5th if it does happen. I bet Oda will be sadistic enough to do it eventually though lol.
I'm still trying to process Luffy tooning Kaido so hard and sending him to his apparent death in a volcano too.

Status
Not open for further replies.