Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how absolutely busted troll characters like Bugs Bunny, Roadrunner, The Mask (Loki) etc are, Akainu is actually being pretty smart lol.
Even if Luffy doesn't kill you, he'll humiliate you so hard now, he will ruin your reputation, willpower, self respect etc potentially lol.

Blackbeard if Luffy gets to use Gear 5th on him without BB nullifying it:

https://youtube.com/shorts/oIIqzSJuxp8?feature=share

I'm not sure if I'll recover seeing an Admiral get tooned by Gear 5th if it does happen. I bet Oda will be sadistic enough to do it eventually though lol.
I'm still trying to process Luffy tooning Kaido so hard and sending him to his apparent death in a volcano too.
I am surprised Akainu knows the pattern here. He is very smart of thinking this throughout.

Yes, i only see blackbeard as a probable bug to luffy, but he will get handled swiftly by haki alone.
I doubt he's going to not have luffy be pushed to the extreme with the final, actual fights.

I consider what's next to come similarly to pre TS handling of villains. Lucci wasn't necessary stronger than Enl, but he was more dangerous to Luffy. If you don't have haki, Crocodile absolutely demolishes certain enemies.

What I mean by this is future enemies will play roles on what Luffy can't do. If he doesn't have FS mastery (never confirmed), then Kizaru is a pretty great matchup as a lightspeed opponent.

Akainu may have the highest AP in the series, but nowhere near as tanky as Kaido. He'd actually dodge and not eat 90% of Luffys attacks.

Blackbeard may have a 3rd fruit and the combination might be entirely overwhelming for Luffy because it'd negate Gear 5 completely.

Shanks, if an enemy, may have higher haki standards than Luffy considering his latest display.

Then you have the Gorosei and Im who are currently unknown factors.

Or like @Seth said, maybe there's just no fucking logic and Luffy wipes everyone (hopefully not). I'm just saying the potential is there and we have to wait and see

Well we don't know how far egghead is from where he was .
Plus i can see Oda making kuma faster since he has the DF as excuse to speed things up but yeah guess we will see.
Yes we do, it's half a world away. Momoiro island is in Paradise. Egghead is deep into the New World.

It took luffy 3 days to fly from Sabaody to Amazon Lily, a trip that Rayliegh swam (its close). That's my point. It could take a week for Kuma to get to Egghead.

Or maybe Oda broke that logic and he legit teleports idk

Status
Not open for further replies.