Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Tbf to Marco and king theyre supposed to be losers
  1. Not skilled enough to awaken their devil fruits they had most their lives
  2. Not important or relevant enough to be conquerors
  3. Neither even seem to have a single form of haki they excel at

Marco was never supposed to have comparable potential to people like oden, ace, or even bb
Same can be said about king to yamato and doflamingo
Maco is by far the most relevant YC1 in the series while King is responsible for a drastic shift in the story's dynamic via Seraphim. It's not that they're not special enough to get awakening or CoC, they don't need those to be special because they're more special than awakening/coc users due to different reasons.

Not all zoan awakenings give you a bigger form, it only gives you some kind of transformation. Sometimes, it's a bigger form like Lucci, and sometimes it's a weird transformation like Luffy.
i still think it’s important for us to get the correct classifications. If luffys fruit can be a mythic zoan after all these years other fruits could be misnamed as well. I don’t think we can compare them to each other if they’re not in the same subclass

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
i still think it’s important for us to get the correct classifications. If luffys fruit can be a mythic zoan after all these years other fruits could be misnamed as well. I don’t think we can compare them to each other if they’re not in the same subclass
It depends on how Oda wishes to write his story. There is no need to think any fruit is special until they're termed as such IMO.

So to awaken a df everytime for everyone the heart must stob beating for a few seconds, oddly specific 🤡
im not saying the heart has to stop specificly but Luffy was pushed past extreme diff. Kaido had just found an opponent that could wound him. He was excited for the fight to come yes, but that fight was far from over when it was interrupted. If kaido had been pushed more in that matchup we could put them in the same class but the outcome is tainted 🤷🏻‍♂️

i want to see some character development for lucci
all his life he's been proud about being the biggest genius in CP9
he's been number 1 since he was a kid
it must have hurt his pride when luffy (someone he could beat easily in water 7) surpassed him back in enies lobby
now that lucci has verified that he's been left behind, that luffy is on another level
i want to see his reaction

im not saying the heart has to stop specificly but Luffy was pushed past extreme diff. Kaido had just found an opponent that could wound him. He was excited for the fight to come yes, but that fight was far from over when it was interrupted. If kaido had been pushed more in that matchup we could put them in the same class but the outcome is tainted 🤷🏻‍♂️
Reminder Kid and Law got awakening before that.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy has a human type mythical zoan tho, Lucci's is beast like in nature. Same should be for Kaido and calamities if they had awakening. But they don't.
He's a zoan in the end. Not all paramecia have similar awakenings, they're all ability-specific. Zoans could be the same. The only similarity is, they get some kind of transformation, hence Kaido's remark.

Status
Not open for further replies.