Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only person that hates these spoiler providers? Th fucking idiots argue amongst each other about shit they themselves can just SAY IS CORRECT

This is so stupid. How is it that people who all have the correct spoilers can keep arguing about what’s correct and what isn’t without anyone simply SAYING WHATS CORRECT FROM THE START

Fucking idiots

Apollo

The Sol King
I feel like the DF explanation is vague, there is probably more to Devil Fruits than "people just willed them into existence". Its probably metaphoric with maybe Imu(reverse of Umi which means sea) being opposed to their creation.

Also, Oda should let Kizaru go instead of teasing him for the second arc in a row. Its interesting Sentomaru decided to mobilize Seraphim against CP-0. I hope the WG internal conflict is given the spotlight.

Overall, spoilers sound like a nice chapter.

In the previous chapters
zolofans: zolo will fight Lucci
Reality: Luffy fighting Lucci

Meanwhile in Chapter 1069
zolofans: zolo will fight Kizaru
Reality: Luffy will fight Kizaru:luffylaugh:

it's as if zolocucks never learn ever since Wano LMAO

Another sign/reason that reincarnation exists in one piece.

Joy Boy=Roger=Luffy
Zoro=Ryuma
op is based on buddhist cosmology. its very vague outside of zoro directly quoting from buddhist stuff when he does his named attacks or says some dramatic lines but the entire world itself is literally based on the Mt. Meru world building in buddhist myth. a giant mountain that circles the world, gods live on the mountain, the entire world around the mountain is endless ocean dotted with islands etc. the only difference is that its historically depicted as a flat earth with mt. meru in the center but oda made it a globe with the mountain as the entire equator

It's obvious enough that you don't understand what I am saying but do you even understand what you're trying to say? The only problem you have with me is that I question your irrational wank.
So true, ur random analytics actually can be back by canon. carry on, u “actually” know what ur talkin bout this time. Can u stop annoying me now??
:seriously:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Am I the only person that hates these spoiler providers? Th fucking idiots argue amongst each other about shit they themselves can just SAY IS CORRECT

This is so stupid. How is it that people who all have the correct spoilers can keep arguing about what’s correct and what isn’t without anyone simply SAYING WHATS CORRECT FROM THE START

Fucking idiots
Let's be grateful they're even willing to share the information first.

Status
Not open for further replies.