Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He created CG for Mihawk, that's my point.....former villains like Buggy and Crocodile have no matchip relevance in this story anymore, see what happened to Lucci this chapter even with Awakening.

The point is that Mihawk will likely be Zoro's last fight, in a mix with everyone else's last fights.

Ask yourself: who is everyone else going to fight while Zoro fights Mihawk?

I'm not saying it has to be the RHP. It could be Im and the Gorosei for all I care. I'm just saying that it was always obvious that Mihawk would HAVE to fit with another faction when the time comes, and imo it's Shanks because of their relationship.
CG exists to help the Revos defeat the Marines/WG and you're here talking about match ups.
Zoro's fight for the WSS title has nothing to do with the Strawhats, Mihawk didn't join Shanks and Lanji has no connection with Ben Beckman, you were proved wrong. :hope:

Did anyone make sense of the DF lore?
Certain humans had the desire to evolve further, like moving at the speed of light or becoming a dachshund, that just has to get love from his owner and that shits, eats, sleeps on repeat and those desires, probably via soul energy or haki -> VOAT <- got transfered into neighbouring fruits.
That's where I am at right now

Edit: Will be interesting to know, how awakening fits into that though. And if the already existing fruits can evolve further, when the user desires something very strongly.

I don't remember luffy fighting kuma or vergo or Meme
You know fully well why he didn't for each of those:

- Kuma dropped Zoro and that was a fight after Luffy won his battle against Moria.

- Vergo was a 2v1 with non strawhats and Caesar was always Luffys goal

- Luffy wasn't a Yonko when he went to WCI, instead he surpassed a YC, which was the next logical step anyway.

In what scenario did Zoro fight a stronger opponent and actually win himself? What excuse does Yonko Luffy have to not fight a Marine Admiral at this point?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

- Kuma dropped Zoro and that was a fight after Luffy won his battle against Moria.

- Luffy wasn't a Yonko when he went to WCI, instead he surpassed a YC, which was the next logical step anyway.

In what scenario did Zoro fight a stronger opponent and actually win himself? What excuse does Yonko Luffy have to not fight a Marine Admiral at this point?
Lmfao I just bodied you now you're making excuses

When shs confront cross guild is luffy gonna fight mihawk now ???

CG exists to help the Revos defeat the Marines/WG and you're here talking about match ups.
Zoro's fight for the WSS title has nothing to do with the Strawhats, Mihawk didn't join Shanks and Lanji has no connection with Ben Beckman, you were proved wrong. :hope:
Zoro isn't getting some magical separate fight isolated from the plot. Stop this nonsense lmao
Post automatically merged:

Lmfao I just bodied you now you're making excuses

When shs confront cross guild is luffy gonna fight mihawk now ???
Just bodied me? Where lmao?

And nice, excellent logic. No Cross Guild isn't a "faction" that Luffy's going to fight against. He defeated two of those villains already. Like I said, it exists for Mihawk and that's it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
you have to be more specific cause he clashed with two of the people in question
memory loss perhaps?

vergo's a shout tho he ended up not going down to a strawhat at all.
Huh he never even saw kuma or vergo.

Meme he did less to meme than zoro did to kaido Heck in wci specifically he did less to meme than kiku did to kaido

Certain humans had the desire to evolve further, like moving at the speed of light or becoming a dachshund, that just has to get love from his owner and that shits, eats, sleeps on repeat and those desires, probably via soul energy or haki -> VOAT <- got transfered into neighbouring fruits.
That's where I am right now
Who tf wanted to become a Pachycephalosaurus
:snoopy:

Oda doesn't get tired of making Younko look weak lol

I recall how mad we got when you said zoro still going down to fight king at the peak of roof piece.

pecking order with opponents is set.

That's where I am at right now

Edit: Will be interesting to know, how awakening fits into that though. And if the already existing fruits can evolve further, when the user desires something very strongly.
Yeah I think this opens up possibilities for something beyond what was shown so far with awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.