Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
That Devil Fruit origin has got to be the shittiest Fucking thing I’ve ever read in my entire life, no question. The spoiler providers actually thought this drivel was good? These people are even more brain damaged than I thought.

There is a cow Devil fruit…a zebra Devil fruit…a fucking soap Devil Fruit. You mean to tell me…that there were motherfuckers who so badly wanted to be a cow…a zebra…soap…so badly, that not only did these wishes manifest themselves into reality, somehow…but they manifested in the form of Fucking fruits that obeyed an arbitrary rule set(only one cow man at a time, you can also become a cow monster if “awakened”) for no reason whatsoever???

Oda, you hyped this shit ass explanation up for 15 years for this???? Are you out of your motherfucking mind lmfao?????

Bruh. I’m going to Japan, it’s time to permanently check Lolda into the insane asylum.

I better not see this from Kizaru.

Kizaru: "Straw Hat! Take Vegapunk and leave! I'll deal with CP0."

:jackcopium:

I don't mind Kizaru fighting and defeating CP0 but at the same time, I still want him to be an enemy towards the SHs and not have them escape that easily.

SO you are using feats vs a guy basically feat less ? realy weak way to power scale .

You think luffy is now at his maximum strenght and will never get stronger ? Joyboy probably was at his limit lets see with luffy .
Do you hear yourself? We're talking about a Yonko with a metric ton of feats vs an Admiral with almost no feats since the timeskip. How does this make Akainu look good?

No feats > feats, given similar portrayal? Ridiculous lmfao

Come on man....Lucci hasn't even touched Luffy yet. This is not a Yonko tier fight lmao. Lucci got hit by 1 move and had to recover, which is the point of awakened zoans.

Now Lucci is asking for backup with the Seraphim. 80-90% chance Luffy demolishes Lucci next chapter after seeing Sentoumaru get hurt.
Luffy didn't even use conquerors coating.

I hope if Luffy does fight Kizaru it ends for both to be nearly equal and not finish. I honestly don’t see it Kizaru being the first top tier to fall under Luffy’s hand, but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.