Character Discussion Be Honest…which Trio do you like more? Weak Trio or Mid Trio?

Which Trio do you prefer?

• Total voters
Monster Robin isn't Mid. :sus:

I hate Chopper- so damned annoying.
I get frustrated with Nami not doing anything when she has the ability to do more.
Usopp, I can forgive because his cowardly antics are usually funny and just part of his personality.

So I choose Mid.

The Mid Trio. Oda gives them amazing fights even though they are not the strongest like the Top 4.

- Franky vs Senior Pink
- Robin ( & Brook to an extent ) vs Black Maria
- Brook vs Big Mom
- Franky vs Sasaki

I don't seem to remember any memorable fights post timeskip for the weak trio, though they have their non fight moments like :

- Nami helping against Cracker
- Chopper curing the Ice Oni
- Ussop awakening COO

Mid Trio has Franky who I like, Brooks being decent and robin being boring

weak trio has usopp who I like, Nami is decent and chopper being lame af post-TS

Going with mid trio because of mainly Frank

I love the mid trio but you could put any 3 straw hats together and say "who would you choose, these guys or usopp" and I would pick Usopp. Nami and Chopper don't even play into my decision

I hate how the weak trio despite knowing they are now considered a yonko crew members still have their weak ass mentality. Grow some fucking balls and take pride of what you achieved and act as you worth it. Heck fodders and mid tier members of other yonko crew are more fearless than Usopp, Nami and Chopper.