One Punch Man Season 3 will be animated by Mappa Studios

If they bring the same staff from s1 it certainly could be another hit in the making...

but something I find worrisome is how in the first place are they juggling so many projects at the same time, I am getting mad Madhouse vibes (no pun intented).

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Not 100% confirmed yet so don't get your hopes up over nothing

There was a leak a few months ago that Sakamoto Days was getting an anime and we were getting an announcement yet nothing came from that.

And Mappa has their plate full from what we know.
True its not confirmed but that user is usally spot on with leaks, its safe to believe him I think

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Well shit, shounenleaks account got suspended so it was fake.
That means its more likely to be real. If shounenleaks was spreading fake info there would be no reason to suspend them. They're leaking real information so they got suspended

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Why does that mean its fake?
I'm just assuming it was fake because usually you get taken down for misinformation. Similar to how that one bloke got banned for saying Hunter x Hunter anime got animated by Mappa.
That means its more likely to be real. If shounenleaks was spreading fake info there would be no reason to suspend them. They're leaking real information so they got suspended
Maybe lol.