Character Discussion Be Honest…which Trio do you like more? Weak Trio or Mid Trio?

Which Trio do you prefer?

• Total voters
I hate how the weak trio despite knowing they are now considered a yonko crew members still have their weak ass mentality. Grow some fucking balls and take pride of what you achieved and act as you worth it. Heck fodders and mid tier members of other yonko crew are more fearless than Usopp, Nami and Chopper.
Same. I used to think that the the coward trio is sucks because they should have at least have confidence and be proud of being a SHP.

Tho I understand why they didn't, they just become Top tier in Dressrosa a few months ago and just become Emperor crew a few weeks ago. Habit and personality are indeed hard to change that quickly.

Same. I used to think that the the coward trio is sucks because they should have at least have confidence and be proud of being a SHP.

Tho I understand why they didn't, they just become Top tier in Dressrosa a few months ago and just become Emperor crew a few weeks ago. Habit and personality are indeed hard to change that quickly.
I get what you are saying things happening quickly, but they need to adapt fast cuz SHs will become PK crew soon it could happen in a 3 months max. It will be unbearable to see weak trio(plus Brook to some extent) shaking in fear cuz they are about to face BBPs and/or WG.

I get what you are saying things happening quickly, but they need to adapt fast cuz SHs will become PK crew soon it could happen in a 3 months max. It will be unbearable to see weak trio(plus Brook to some extent) shaking in fear cuz they are about to face BBPs and/or WG.
True.
Unfortunately, it's highly possible that at least one of them will always be afraid, just to show different expression among the main casts. Like Luffy and Zoro eagerness to battle, Robin indifference, Jinbe advising, Sanji nonchalant simping, then someone will be shown to be afraid. I can picture their entrance will most always be like that.
Post automatically merged:

change your name you're confusing me
He is an example of sanji fans who trash sanji, and I'm an example of zoro fans who respect sanji 🤣