General & Others General Anime Thread

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
From @YonkouProd

One Piece 1044-1046 Titles:

Ep.1044: Clutch! A Demon Incarnate, Robin!
Ep.1045: Cursed! Kid and Zoro's Looming Threat!
RECAP ON THE 25TH
BREAK ON JANUARY 1ST
Ep.1046: A High-Stakes Battle! Both Wings Take the Field!

One Piece Episodes 1044 - 1046 Staff:

Ep.1044:
Episode director: Yasunori Koyama
Animation supervisors: Masahiro Shimanuki & He Ziwei

Ep.1045:
Episode director: Yuji Tokuno
Animation supervisor: Shigefumi Shingaki

Ep.1046:
Storyboard: Sho Inuzuka & Katsumi Ishizuka
Episode director: Sho Inuzuka
Animation supervisors: Keita Saito & Toshio Deguchi
Ishizuka doing the storyboard for 1046 is gonna be so hype

From @YonkouProd

One Piece 1044-1046 Titles:

Ep.1044: Clutch! A Demon Incarnate, Robin!
Ep.1045: Cursed! Kid and Zoro's Looming Threat!
RECAP ON THE 25TH
BREAK ON JANUARY 1ST
Ep.1046: A High-Stakes Battle! Both Wings Take the Field!

One Piece Episodes 1044 - 1046 Staff:

Ep.1044:
Episode director: Yasunori Koyama
Animation supervisors: Masahiro Shimanuki & He Ziwei

Ep.1045:
Episode director: Yuji Tokuno
Animation supervisor: Shigefumi Shingaki

Ep.1046:
Storyboard: Sho Inuzuka & Katsumi Ishizuka
Episode director: Sho Inuzuka
Animation supervisors: Keita Saito & Toshio Deguchi
"Both Wings take the field!"
:finally::sanmoji:
:finally::zosmug:

How can they call it wings in title but then say arms (which was lame) in the episode when it was first said? Or was that just CRs translation only?
recap episode in a few hrs btw, the episode titled "A High-Stakes Battle! Both Wings Take the Field!" airs January 8th, 2023
Post automatically merged:

One Piece is not airing this week on Fuji TV (or next week on March 3, 2023). Episode 1054 will air in Japan on March 19, 2023 so no episode threads will be created until then (March 18 in the US)

Last edited:
Zoro got 3x times more stacked Line up of animators working on ep 1062. line Up is actually is Crazy Potentially The best Action Episode of the Year, More animators working on this Episode than on ep 1015. Very Big Names associated with it 💪. It's going to be a Masterpiece.
We literally don't know the line up.

I'm not going to deny its not going to be crazy, the director and storyboard artists on the episode make me incredibly hopeful, but we saying its "3x times more stacked" is a stretch.

Zoro got 3x times more stacked Line up of animators working on ep 1062. line Up is actually is Crazy Potentially The best Action Episode of the Year, More animators working on this Episode than on ep 1015. Very Big Names associated with it 💪. It's going to be a Masterpiece.
Its not 3x better lol. Toei went all out for sanji vs queen
And they'll also go all out for zoro v king

Even then the preview is incredibly promising, especially if the final product ends up being as polished as 1061.
1061 was a 9/10 for me, so yes. 1062 can easily be a 9 or a 10 too. An Amazing episode. But even a fantastic episode can have shortcomings, it's just that the good parts outclass those several times.

But that doesn't mean i can't be disappointed with the weak parts or can't call them out

1061 was a 9/10 for me, so yes. 1062 can easily be a 9 or a 10 too. An Amazing episode. But even a fantastic episode can have shortcomings, it's just that the good parts outclass those several times.

But that doesn't mean i can't be disappointed with the weak parts or can't call them out
Yeah, but this is based on a 30 second preview where your critiquing something that A) isn't particularly bad or weak, and B) is likely to be touched up upon anyway when the episode actually airs.