One Piece Chapter 1069: We Owe All There Is To Desire!!

Rate Chapter

• Total voters
who tf caress abt that bitch anymore :whitepress::seriously:
Me:doffycry:

And I miss Carrot. Garchu

Back OT, I see Lucci's actions as necessitating Kizaru intervening with Lucci or Stussy assassinating Lucci. Lucci's impulisve insubordination can only put the Marines and CP0 at odds with thier overarching goals and chain of command. Maybe Lucci will be kicked out of CP0 and join Cross Guild?

That's why I think Kuma is needed here. Not only because of Bonney, but because the Seras and CP0 will likely overpower them, at the latest when Kizaru shows up.
Wasn't there a one line summaryleak of each of the next few chapter back a few weeks ago? The past leak of Wano was pretty good, IIRC. The summaries did not seem to indicate anything like that happening. I could be wrong..

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
β€Ž
With Du Feld's ship having a Pacifist (Pacifista) flag on it, this solidifies my idea that all members of MADS had a hand in turning Kuma into a cyborg.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...hapter-1068-a-genius-dream.34867/post-3679959

I think this is the start of the civil war in the world government. Lucci literally attacks Justice

Given that Sentomaru was always neutral in his feelings towards pirates, he could go either direction from here on out.

Even after he was officially designated a Marine PTS, he still held Luffy is high regard

He also knows that by attacking CP0, he'll instantly be labeled a traitor, he does it anyway for VP.

Now the true deciding factor will be Kizaru's response to seeing Sentomaru hurt. Will he also attack CP0, or will he stand down?

Either way, I'm here for all of it.

Also, salute to Marine Greatness as always