Character Discussion To what extent have the Yonko delivered thus far?

What's your take?

• Total voters
2 yonko jobbing vs 5 rookies was the most pathetic display of any "top tier" in any series I've ever seen.
most of them didn't even had the haki to hurt their gimmick and they still lost. 2 most pathetic top tiers in Shonen history

Imagine 2 kages fighting 5 chunin and still losing somehow.
Akainu is gonna be beaten by 1 rookie, and Ryokugyu by the underling of a rookie

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Im pretty sure any Admiral on Rooftop wouldve beaten them all in 1 chap.

Yonkos are beyond dissapointments.
Yea Admirals were not allowed to come into contact with them because it would be hard to justify those scrubs surviving serious attacks against them. Basically Luffy and co got to train against non lethal enemies eating a buffet of attacks without consequences. Only after these upgrades are they allowed to start tangoing with top tiers who can actually end their lives with each attack.

Oda thinks he's slick selling us this natural monster crap, when really it gave him free reign to use them as training tools. Big Mom in particular might as well have been a literal wall, she offered nothing but durability. Kaidou at least had speed but still only ever eats attacks + lacks legit lethality.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Power wise, Kaido and Big Mom were both an extreme disappointment, Big Job moreso of course but both of their fights looked like high tier battles, and even post Wano Lucci is invalidating Kaido’s feats already.

Story wise, I don’t think I’ve ever seen worse villains in any series ever, Kaido and Big Mom were both gag villains who did not feel like threats, and both of their big fights were complete garbage. All of Luffy’s East Blue fights are objectively better fights than Luffy vs Kaido.

Yea Admirals were not allowed to come into contact with them because it would be hard to justify those scrubs surviving serious attacks against them. Basically Luffy and co got to train against non lethal enemies eating a buffet of attacks without consequences. Only after these upgrades are they allowed to start tangoing with top tiers who can actually end their lives with each attack.
Like they did vs revos? Oh wait fuji went to hospital and sabo barely has a nose bandage
Rest of revos looked clean