Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's hilarious is you assuming people don't know how G5 works. I don't think anyone's suggesting Lucci's getting clowned because Luffy's laughing at him. G5 is both Luffy's strongest form as well as his most vulnerable form by far, which is evident from Kaido landing more hits on G5 on average than any other form that came before. G5 is more prone to getting hit due to Nika's influence on Luffy's personality which makes him fight carelessly.
Yes. Literally someone above has just said this still. G5 is Luffy's most vulnerable and yet most "durable" form to blunt damage. Attacks like Ragnarok that knocked out Luffy before have had no effect whatsoever on Nika as well as countless other club attacks.

Lucci is no mountain/island buster like Zoro or Law—Speed and CQC are his bread and butter. Basically, Lucci in his fastest and most powerful form couldn't even touch Luffy in his most vulnerable form. And it's not just Luffy who's casually following Lucci. Even Sentomaru has no issues following Lucci's speed and is almost always prepared to respond. His only issue was his Haki wasn't good enough to block him. So to sit here and suggest Luffy's trying hard against him just because he's using G5 is ridiculous on many levels.
I never said that Luffy is trying against Lucci. I knew he's getting slapped in this chapter, and no, Sentomaru could see it coming but his reaction speed wasn't fast enough and the second time Luffy jumped in. The only fighter we know that could catch Nika was Kaido and keep in mind that current Luffy has full control over the abilities whereas against Kaido Luffy was using him as a training tool to find out what he can do.

Anyways, this in no way shows a comparison between Lucci and YC1 as they never fought against Gear 5 Luffy. I'm willing to say that, like Lucci, none of the YC1 are touching Luffy a single time. Marco and King are far too easy to dodge.

Luffy has FS so forget the speed part for a bit, Lucci's a glass canon for a zoan user of commander caliber. The dude almost got KO'ed from 3 low-tier attacks. Non-zoans like Doffy and Katakuri were withstanding multiple Boundman attacks while getting sent flying across the country. Are these attacks that Luffy used on Lucci even Dressrossa Kong Gun class? You seriously sitting here and trying to sell us the idea that this guy is in the YC1 class? lmao. Even Jack lasts longer and needs more attacks to go down against G5 than Lucci.
Completely disagree lol. Lucci is easily above Jack. If Lucci isn't touching Luffy, Jack isn't in no way touching Lucci lol, and yes, i do believe that the attacks used against Lucci are easily Dressrosa Kong Gun and WCI Snakeman class of attacks. The only reason you assume they're low tier is because they look ass visually.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
tho as we see more and more families in the one piece world...yamato sticks out like a sore thumb. doesn't look anything like kaido at all. no features or coloring. I'm starting to think kaido from them in a teasure chest like uta and just said this my kid as a shortcut

tho as we see more and more families in the one piece world...yamato sticks out like a sore thumb. doesn't look anything like kaido at all. no features or coloring. I'm starting to think kaido from them in a teasure chest like uta and just said this my kid as a shortcut
She looks like her mother
higurashi
in her youth
Check one of the faces she showed orochi.

This is exactly why I dislike 90% of the OP fandom
People have watched/read OP for many years but are not real "fans" if they dislike or criticise something

Remember Oda’s words, he thinks on average, people willl follow One Piece For 5 years and then leave.
Seeing people using words like “villain” on others online should tell you the age, physical or mental they have. They just read a quick rundown of One Piece, or, may God forgive me for saying this: watched the anime. They’re not here for the long run, One Piece is just a short dopamine rush that’ll be changed when the next flavour of the year or even month arrives, knowing this, what’s the point of even arguing with them, at worst they’ll call you hater and try to ostracise you from communities like Reddit for ruining their dopamine fix and at best, they’ll just copypaste the same excuses thinking they’re very smart about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.