Status
Not open for further replies.
they are but they aint beating yonko commanders, thats why they arent admiral candidates
Even a casual giant Vice Admiral like Lonz clashed with 3 Whitebeard commanders at the same time including Vista and Izo, got past them uninjured and confronted Whitebeard. John Giant is a force to be reckoned with, tho when facing Whitebeard he was bound to be one shot lol

Covid isn't hitting us again

It's hitting China hard because they kept a 0 covid policy by keeping people locked up in their homes completely against their will

So the chinese population didn't develop the same antibodies and got as many vaccines as the rest of the world did

Basically, China is catching up to the rest of the world

BUT

there's a possibility that letting all those people getting infected and spreading could end up making another troublesome variant for the rest of us, the possibilities of that are low though, any new variants there are most likely gonna be weak against our vaccines and antibodies
By us you probably mean western countries not being affected much by it.
But china is a neighbour country to me and There's already a spike in cases not big one but it might become one. Let's hope it won't.

World economy in 2023 is gonna be really shit

China melting with Covid
Russia / Ukraine / US still spending a shit ton of money in that war / invasion
I'm guessing shortages will keep happening and prices will keep going up
The global economy is unsustainable. Instead of "Too Big to Fail", it's "Too Big to Last."

What we're seeing is the first cracks in the whole thing collapsing. It could last for a lot longer, but, the longer it lasts, the more we destroy parts of the planet (the O-zone is looking better, at least, apparently).

Countries need to be able to produce the majority of their own goods, and normal people's bank accounts shouldn't be affected by rich idiots gambling at the international level, let alone rich idiots causing stupid-ass wars. There's just so many problems going on in people's lives, that they don't have time/motivation to try to change the system. Just don't even know where to begin, I guess.

I hope for a retcon of them being Zodiac themed or so. Momonga is a base commander like Vergo. They should be YC3 level
I think he will just introduce new zodiac themed Vice Admirals. YC3 might be too much for that guy yet. But John Giant might be an elite VA.

Rooster, Rat, Dragon, Goat, Snake yet to appear. Maybe Smoker gets snake themed and Drake Dragon themed eventually. Maybe one for Koby too.

I think he will just introduce new zodiac themed Vice Admirals. YC3 might be too much for that guy yet. But John Giant might be an elite VA.

Rooster, Rat, Dragon, Goat, Snake yet to appear. Maybe Smoker gets snake themed and Drake Dragon themed eventually. Maybe one for Koby too.
I don't think they are all fighters tbh. Kurouma does not look like a fighter to me

Status
Not open for further replies.