General & Others Stop the delusion. Luffy vs Kizaru is happening and Kizaru is going to lose.

Mmmh. I have my doubts. This is a short interlude arc between big arcs (just like Zou), and indeed we are already at the fights. So I doubt Kizaru will be beaten here like Jack or whatever. More likely, since Oda is the king of unconcluded fights and fake tension, there will be a fight with an unclear result (see almost every big fight in tue series). At best, for Luffy and co, Kizaru will play the role of Aramaki and despite not being officially defeated he will become another laughing stock, but I doubt it since Kizaru is and "old character" at this point.

Guys. Stop creating random expectations for people. We just DON'T KNOW what will happen. At this point, the best way to look at the future of the Egghead Arc is an escape. In fact the gang could be gone before the CP0 arrive on top of the egg. remember that they have a bigrobot to escape.
Even if it is an escape arc, Luffy will fight kizaru and beat him. Its simply in his character. Roger never ran. Luffy is nearing the point to where he is Roger's level. So why on earth would he run? He didn't run from Katakuri, so why would he run from Kizaru?

I think WCI is the perfect parallel to this arc. There will be fights, but only Luffy is getting them.
Post automatically merged:

Didn’t he run from bug mom like multiple times?
He did until he didn't.

Now that Luffy is a yonko, there's no reason why anybody should make him run.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Sure Linlin and Kaido were planning on destroying an island they were tryna move to the capital:milaugh:
Island Buster he said:kobeha:
Put Kaido on the other side of a haki less attack and see how that works out:denzimote:
Even worse, they planned to destroy your Rupee-chin. Big daddy Zoro didnt allow it.
When a representative of Power stands in the way, nobody can get killed.
Luffy gets killed by a simple Kanabo hit, imagine what island buster from 2 Emperors would do to him. :goyea:

Nah, Kizaru is here to show that Luffy isn’t invincible just because he beat Kaido.
Everyone knows Luffy isn’t invincible lol, he isn’t as a strong as Kaido, but he isn’t far off by now. No top tier is defeating Luffy for good. If Luffy vs Kizaru happen which is the most likely scenario it’s either a draw or Luffy wins. The option where Luffy gets defeated doesn’t exist at this point in the story.

Everyone knows Luffy isn’t invincible lol, he isn’t as a strong as Kaido, but he isn’t far off by now. No top tier is defeating Luffy for good. If Luffy vs Kizaru happen which is the most likely scenario it’s either a draw or Luffy wins. The option where Luffy gets defeated doesn’t exist at this point in the story.
I seem to remember Naruto losing quite a few fights after getting kcm and bijuu mode.

Not sure why you guys think Luffy is unbeatable lol

I seem to remember Naruto losing quite a few fights after getting kcm and bijuu mode.

Not sure why you guys think Luffy is unbeatable lol
Don’t know much about Naruto tbh so I can’t talk about that lol. It’s not that Luffy is unbeatable, but rather Oda won’t put him in a scenario where he gets defeated. For example Fuji would have defeated Luffy back in DR arc, Luffy would have been defeated against BM if he fought here back in WCI, but guess what Oda did? The best scenario he did was Luffy briefly clashing against them not a full blown fight where there’s a winner and a loser. Luffy is currently a top tier and we are close to eos so knowing how Oda does his work he won’t place Luffy in a spot where he would lose a fight. Otherwise many top tier(BB, Shanks and Mihawk to name a few) would still be capable of defeating the MC yet is Oda gonna do it? No.

Luffy.
His fights are known for him taking a beating.
How will he take a beating from a guy who delivers a beating with a light saber?
Mate, Kizaru’s lethality isn’t greater against Luffy. It’s the same level of lethality if Zoro, Sanji, Shanks, Mihawk, Kaido or BM received it. Haki exist if you forgot, advCoA and CoC can counter without need of direct touch otherwise Luffy’s arm would have melted against Kaido’s last attack. He is good. It won’t be easy obviously yet it’s not a disadvantage special to Luffy.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Even worse, they planned to destroy your Rupee-chin. Big daddy Zoro didnt allow it.
When a representative of Power stands in the way, nobody can get killed.
Luffy gets killed by a simple Kanabo hit, imagine what island buster from 2 Emperors would do to him. :goyea:
Big daddy Zoro??? So you are one of those:whitepress:
If you want Zoro to get you pregnant, just say so and leave Rupee or whatever buzzword you are calling him this week out of this cringey ass shit:pepeke:
Just answer the question and cut out the cringey shit, Is Kaido surviving the hakiless hakai, yes or no???

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Mate, Kizaru’s lethality isn’t greater against Luffy. It’s the same level of lethality if Zoro, Sanji, Shanks, Mihawk, Kaido or BM received it. Haki exist if you forgot, advCoA and CoC can counter without need of direct touch otherwise Luffy’s arm would have melted against Kaido’s last attack. He is good. It won’t be easy obviously yet it’s not a disadvantage special to Luffy.
You literally havent paid attention to what I said.
It is not about lethality, it is about how Luffy's fights work.
He takes a beating and he cant take a beating from people with high lethality.
Aka a fight with a conclusion isnt happening. Zoro, Shanks and Mihawk dont get hit, simply that good.
Haki doesnt change much, Luffy was hit countless times since ch1010.
Big daddy Zoro??? So you are one of those:whitepress:
If you want Zoro to get you pregnant, just say so and leave Rupee or whatever buzzword you are calling him this week out of this cringey ass shit:pepeke:
Just answer the question and cut out the cringey shit, Is Kaido surviving the hakiless hakai, yes or no???
You are also perfectly aware who big daddy of roof piece was, no need to cope. :goyea:
Who said Hakai was hakiless? Your headcanon? And how is Kaido faicng Hakai gonna help Luffy?

Aka a fight with a conclusion isnt happening. Zoro, Shanks and Mihawk dont get hit, simply that good.
Haki doesnt change much, Luffy was hit countless times since ch1010
He literally can. Luffy’s strongest suit is taking damage and still gets up. And the idea Zoro doesn’t take hits is dumb as fuck he takes a lot of it. Haki change everything that’s the point for it to exist for defense and offense. Luffy took multiple Boro breath and was still fine and took that air slash from Kaido and was able to deflect it with his arm using haki and received ZERO damage.

The idea that Zoro can handle Kizaru and win is foolish he isn’t ready yet to take on a top tier, wait for an arc or two and it may happen.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He literally can. Luffy’s strongest suit is taking damage and still gets up. And the idea Zoro doesn’t take hits is dumb as fuck he takes a lot of it. Haki change everything that’s the point for it to exist for defense and offense. Luffy took multiple Boro breath and was still fine and took that air slash from Kaido and was able to deflect it with his arm using haki and received ZERO damage.

The idea that Zoro can handle Kizaru and win is foolish he isn’t ready yet to take on a top tier, wait for an arc or two and it may happen.
How? Since when is he taking top-tier swordsmen's clean hits and getting up?
Nope, Zoro doesnt take clean hits, you can literally check it yourself.
King's fight is the best example, nothing that is lethal has managed to hit Zoro.
And the only time he was hit was when Enma distracted him and he flew after his sword.

Indeed Luffy took Borobreath and ended up with almost no damage taken.
Until I see sword damage reduced to same nothing like Borobreth or him laughing his body parts being cut off, I will not believe he can take on lethal people like Kizaru or any other top-tier swordsman. Haki didnt change him being hit countless of times... He isnt gonna start winning his fights without a single hit taken just because he upgraded in haki...

Dont compare Kaido's air slashes to a direct slash from top tier swordsmen...
The people who can cut up Kaido or even Lunarians, like Zoro, slashing Luffy without chopping him into pieces would simply be too much plot armor. The idea that Zoro cant handle an Admiral and win was foolish back in Dressrosa.

Now, with the power of a handful of the very strongest, strongest haki state in the world and feats like Kaido scar and Hakai BEFORE those upgrades, Zoro not being ready to take anyone is just fandom sabotaging itself once again with the same character. Yall didnt learn from underestimating Zoro before the rooftop.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Haki doesnt change much, Luffy was hit countless times since ch1010.

You are also perfectly aware who big daddy of roof piece was, no need to cope. :goyea:
Who said Hakai was hakiless? Your headcanon? And how is Kaido faicng Hakai gonna help Luffy?
Just answer the question? Is Kaido surviving Hakai yes or no?:seriously: