Questions & Mysteries How much would Yamato be worth? Considering that she´s stronger than Sanji, Jinbe and equal to Zoro

Since she didn't beat anyone but was kaido child and joined a yonko (if she left with Luffy) she'd probably have 600 to 700 mil. Beginning associated with 2 yonko would be a boost to her threat level even tho she hadn't done anything major.

Same as Zoro as bounties are an index for power most of the time. Never uses for gags or something else

Jinbe is nearly equal to Zoro as well and Robin would OHKO Sanji not only because of his gag

It depends if she would show her strenght at the marines or just pussy out from engaging early, but shes a big ass pussy with some big ass pussy horn, at least 1 b since its her first bounty

She's STRONGER than Zoro. Zoro was RAGDOLLED by Kaido's YC1. She held a bloodlusted hybrid Kaido back. Worlds apart.
Yamato will never be on same level as rooftop Zoro:milaugh:
From what i can recall Kaido was toying with her the whole time time giving her lectures in the middle of their fight don't forget she had the advantage of knowing everything about her fathers ability. Yet she was completely outshined by Zoro who faced Kaido for the first time:josad:. She has oni blood running through her veins plus an overpowered mythical zoan this is all she could do against him. Don't ruin the new year for yourself already Lecrohol :risitasad:

I am not sure what her first bounty would be. Also strength doesn't properly co-relates to bounty as zoro/sanji has less bounty despite being more powerful than king/queen

I think it would be very close to zoro's if she were to become SH. She has advantage of being Kaido's daughter but also it's her first bounty.

Taking strength plus recognition into account she should get 1.5 B at least
I guess 1,2 B
Post automatically merged:

550 Million is fair.

She lacks the notoriety to have more than that.
She read the book from oden