Questions & Mysteries If Crocodile gets a legit 1.9 billion, is he above 1.1 b Zolo and some YC1s?

If the bounties are legit, is Crocodile above average YC1s like Katakuri and Alber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why wouldn't he be a top tier when the 1.5b Admiral level WCI Luffy was oneshotted by base Kaido while Zoro with only a 320M berries bounty did this? :kawak:
Oh look, there's the special rules for bounties because it's Zoro again.... :milaugh:

Luffy was a "Fifth Emperor" only according to Big News Morgan. We've already found out that doesn't mean shit. It's the World Government who recognizes and assigns the Emperor title, and three billion looks to be the bare minimum bounty for the WG to give that out. Nice try though.

Oh look, there's the special rules for bounties because it's Zoro again.... :milaugh:

Luffy was a "Fifth Emperor" only according to Big News Morgan. We've already found out that doesn't mean shit. It's the World Government who recognizes and assigns the Emperor title. Nice try though.
You're the one crying about bounties, you and Erkek to be more precise. Zoro's bounty didn't reflect his real threat level and it still doesn't and we all know how overrated these Captain bounties are. :myman:

Last edited:
You're not calling anyone out, you just obsess over things that only exist in your head which leads you to post shit on the internet. :saden:
AH yes, obsess over something I've made one post on..... Maybe you should pick up a dictionary.... :risiup:

Let me ask you. What's your excuse going to be when Zoro's EoS bounty will be comparable to Mihawks, despite him being the new WSS, AND the RIght Hand man of the Pirate King?

AH yes, obsess over something I've made one post on..... Maybe you should pick up a dictionary.... :risiup:

Let me ask you. What's your excuse going to be when Zoro's EoS bounty will be comparable to Mihawks, despite him being the new WSS, AND the RIght Hand man of the Pirate King?
? So what if his final bounty is comparable to Mihawk lol. If he shows crwzy feats who cares. A 3.6-4 billion

:kobeha::kobeha: you are running to Zoro now...stick to the argument

I repeat "As the World's Strongest Swordsman he is worth 3.59 billion beri"
I ask you the same question I asked Coast.... What is your excuse going to be when Zoro's EoS bounty rivals Mihawks, despite him being the new WSS AND the Right hand man of the Pirate King?

And I didn't answer your question seriously, because the panel did not say that was the ONLY thing that gave Mihawk his bounty. You and everyone else know for a concrete fact that MANY things factor into a persons bounty. Just because Mihawk and Crocodile were highlighted for what they are most recognized for, doesn't mean that's all their bounty is comprised of. I'm only addressing this once, because I am not playing the Mihawk gets special rules game, and going in circles for a dozen and a half posts.

I just find it funny oda knew the bounty figures of righthands for some of the strongest pirates around
even the one he gave the strawhats beforehand
and decided to give croc 1.9 billion

its very telling.
iirc there was a thread here suggesting pocket knife Mihawk could beat him.
That clearly isn't happening.

So being part of the PK crew means shit, Goofy is a fraud that gets free bounties while Zoro gets a strength only bounty like the previous WSS, PK relevance on fraud watch. And I'm supposed to make excuses over your fanmade scenarios? :milaugh:

The point of the bounty argument is that Mihawk didn't have any support to inflate his bounty, while Crocodile had his organization in the underworld, which puts him in the same situation as the captains.

That said, I believe that Crocodile yes is stronger than the YC1 regulars, it should be as strong as Kid and Law, still, all 3 lose to Zoro

Well, I can definitely say that after watching his showing back in Marineford with Whitebeard and the Admirals, Crocodile does not need to “tactically retreat” vs Raylegh like your avatar, does that make him yc1 level? Nah, with the exception of Oden, Marco, Zoro if you consider him one and Raylegh yc1 are frauds and Shichibukais outside of memes like Buggy are above them, they don’t need bounties to prove it.

Crocodile is already awakened ever since alabasta, he was turning the ground into sand on top of controling the environment around him + he turned doors into sand back in impel down.

Crocodile was DEFINITELY awakened then, which forces oda to provide an answer to: HOW TF PRE GEAR/HAKI LUFFY WON AGAINST AWAKENED LOGIA???
Post automatically merged:

YONKO LEVEL, AT LEAST BOUNTY WISE, STARTS AT 4 BILLION BERIS HENCE THE REASON ALL YONKOS(EXCEPT LUFFY, AT LEAST CURRENTLY) HAVE ABOVE 4 BILLION BOUNTY.
strong devil fruit =/= skilled user
doffy had coa and coc and definitely had more experience than croc during these years

1.- What do call retconned Crocodile at MF?
2.- Doflamingo did not join Kaido lol. He was an ally and that barely was 2 years ago, Doffy hinted his new connections to Kaido at saboady, so your point of Kaido crushing his will is not possible. Doffy did not suffer the same fate as Croco or Moriah.
3.- There is no X-Boy, the first time Yonko was introduced was when Shanks joined in. The novel literally says that in Roger days there wasnt such title as Yonko Emperor, it was just WB and Roger who were the strongest, Shiki near them and that is all.
1. Crocodile was obviously a lot stronger in Marineford than in Alabasta even though he had done nothing but rot in prison.

2. Look at the sweat pearls on Doffys face and the moves he made with WG and all. He was terrified of Kaido. He may never have got defeated by him like Croc or Moria but he had been made very aware of his place in the world. Very different approach to a possible confrontation against Kaido compared to Fujitora. Just like Croc who stayed under the radar and looked for WoMD Pluton Doffy stayed under the radar looking for Ope Ope immortality surgery.

3. Perhaps. No way to know.

Oda already said in the SBS that @Bogard posted, I think, that due to heading Baroque Works Croc's bounty would be double of his then frozen 81 Mil. So if we divide his current bounty by 2 we should get his power level bounty? Less than a Bil?

He is at most a YC2-3, maybe he beats Kata. Someone above YC1 would not be running from Magellan while having Jinbe and Ivan as allies.

Again bounties do not reflect the power level of a captain. Kid and Law's bounties are inflated at least 3 times, Buggy is complete fodder. Robin and Hancock also have way more inflated bounties.

I ask you the same question I asked Coast.... What is your excuse going to be when Zoro's EoS bounty rivals Mihawks, despite him being the new WSS AND the Right hand man of the Pirate King?

And I didn't answer your question seriously, because the panel did not say that was the ONLY thing that gave Mihawk his bounty. You and everyone else know for a concrete fact that MANY things factor into a persons bounty. Just because Mihawk and Crocodile were highlighted for what they are most recognized for, doesn't mean that's all their bounty is comprised of. I'm only addressing this once, because I am not playing the Mihawk gets special rules game, and going in circles for a dozen and a half posts.
I don't answer fanfics

The panel does not have to say it is the only thing for it to be inferred that it is the only thing.
There was only one factor mentioned for Mihawk's bounty which is his strength. Crocodile had three factors mentioned which are his logia fruit, intelligence and leadership.
You can't even address simple claims. You tried to deviate by bringing in Zoro which is laughable.

Nobody is making special rules for Mihawk. The manga already did that by stating;
"As the World Strongest Swordsman he is worth 3.59 billion beri"
Ask for help if that is difficult for you to understand.