General & Others You do not realise how much depth the characters in Naruto have until you rewatch/read

To me the chuunin exams is thebest overall arc from start to finish in any shounen. Easily the best work Kishimoto did in character development, world building and portrayal.
Obviously. OPtards keep on highlighting Kishimoto's 2-3 mistakes but forget that Oda does dozens of mistakes, or I would say blunders, in one arc alone.
It would not be wrong to say that OP has become a cult and its followers wont back down to defend even if the Mangaka himself admits that he was wrong.

Obviously. OPtards keep on highlighting Kishimoto's 2-3 mistakes but forget that Oda does dozens of mistakes, or I would say blunders, in one arc alone.
It would not be wrong to say that OP has become a cult and its followers wont back down to defend even if the Mangaka himself admits that he was wrong.
Tbf Pooth is unbearable when it comes to shitting on One Piece, so at this point he’s poisoning the conversation with just his presence lol

Tbf Pooth is unbearable when it comes to shitting on One Piece, so at this point he’s poisoning the conversation with just his presence lol
I dont blame him. He is shameless like Oda when it comes to One Piece 🤣
I can ignore honest mistakes, but what infuriates me is deliberate stretching of the story and not concluding already established plots.

I don't know who needs to hear this but Itachi was a shit character.

Infact the only good characters in Naruto are

-not naruto because he's white
-Shikamaru barely
-DEIDARA
Rock Lee, Garra, Neji(minus his pointless death and all of shippuden)
Hinata
Might Guy
Chouji
Jiriya

Maybe asuma Conan

Don't get me started on the black characters who literally only had wrestling moves as ninjutsu. Its no depth in that shit manga just entertainment. It had it's parts in part 1 but just like all shounen lost its values.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
And the time skip lmaoooo

Trains with one of the greatest ninja ever
Learns zero new jutsus
Doesn't improve his control over the nine tails

The only development he gets:
-new tracksuit
-is taller
>Wastes 2 years on "taming his bijuu"
>Gets worse at taming his bijuu

Bigger rasengan though! Which only requires extra clones to pull off 💀💀

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Okay Naruto still worked hard to maximize the potential in an environment wwhere he was put down and every other person would have given up by commiting suicide or gone the gaara route. After Naruto Uzumaki became a certefied ninja(Beating nagato) Naruto remained humble and even let the rocks ninjas beat him up for a greater cause. And that is Naruto Uzumaki fighting for a greater cause
Cloud ninjas*
You don't even know the plot after re-reading it smh

I do not respect Naruto. But every antagonist except for orochimaru just can't be hated. They were written too well.
Itachi/Pain/madara/obito.
I don't think you can even hate Orichmaru later on.
Post automatically merged:

Seriously, there's so much out there way better than Naruto.
Outside of Sailor Moon, has there been a more influential anime? Time magazine?

Naruto run

Olympic runner tries Naruto run

Running analysis

Last edited:
Outside of Sailor Moon, has there been a more influential anime? Time magazine?
Ever heard of a certain anime called Dragon Ball.
Or even Captain Tsubasa.
Or Gundam.
Post automatically merged:

Who needs to watch a bunch of anime anyway, japanese cartoons arent the only form of media in existence.
Bold statement made from an account on a forum about japanese cartoons.