Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the current Strawhats in Marineford with Whitebeard trying to save Ace, that would be actually a interesting debate to start.
@Sentinel , @Pantheos , @Bogard , @ConquistadoR , @Peroroncino , @Mr. Reloaded
Would the strawhats be able to save Ace and also protect Whitebeard from dying?
I mean look how easy Luffy and Zoro trash out awakened zoan cp0 guys like Lucci and Kaku...
That is like stomping Doflamingo and Cracker level characters in a short-time very easily without much effort...
Yes, 2 Yonko crews destroy the marines

Imagine the current Strawhats in Marineford with Whitebeard trying to save Ace, that would be actually a interesting debate to start.
@Sentinel , @Pantheos , @Bogard , @ConquistadoR , @Peroroncino , @Mr. Reloaded
Would the strawhats be able to save Ace and also protect Whitebeard from dying?
I mean look how easy Luffy and Zoro trash out awakened zoan cp0 guys like Lucci and Kaku...
That is like stomping Doflamingo and Cracker level characters in a short-time very easily without much effort...
The battle would be different, in the first coc clashes many fodder would faint and few would be left standing. This must happen in the final war.

I'm so lost why they're attacking Zoro so confused ... no mention of CoC not even CoA and he slapped Kaku ... why is this a "L"? Sounds like a "W" to me at least.

I'm so lost, there was a thread that he'd go into Asura or AdvCoC seems desperate or they hold Zoro to a higher degree than the Zorotards do.
G5 and Kaku being a bigger prodigy than Pucci is your answer. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.