Rate the Chapter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Bananji has stans? Am I hearing this right?

C'mon now, yall can do way better.
I know right?

Gyou’Un having a cult?
:cheers:

Gakuhaku Kou having a cult (me)?
:cheers:

Bananji having a cult?
:lusalty:

I guess somebody has to be now that the mighty Gyou'un has passed away. :catsweat:

Don't forget about Ji Aga. Big BJ might just be the bronze medal. :sanmoji:

You would be surprised at the size of the cult that BJ has amassed. :jay-he:
No lmao. Ji Aga is probably beating Bananji as well. He looks mad strong.
Ima be real, Shibashou > Jiaga as a warrior, there’s no way Hara is about to draw Shibashou as a Kanmei sized giant and then have him be a weaker warrior than Jiaga.

No hate to Jiaga, he can be Zhao’s #2 but Shibashou is just too enormously hyped.

Ima be real, Shibashou > Jiaga as a warrior, there’s no way Hara is about to draw Shibashou as a Kanmei sized giant and then have him be a weaker warrior than Jiaga.

No hate to Jiaga, he can be Zhao’s #2 but Shibashou is just too enormously hyped.
That's not a question ofc SBS is superior to Ji Aga. SBS just isn't counted as a Seika warrior cause he's their leader

Oh I wasn't suggesting Ji Aga > Shibashou. Lol. I was suggesting SBS > Ji Aga > Bananji, hence the cheeky "BJ (Bananji) gets the bronze medal" joke.

Though I wouldn't be too surprised if Bananji was slightly above Ji Aga either. SBS meanwhile looks like the next #1 martial might of Zhao. Dude is massive. Lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Oh I wasn't suggesting Ji Aga > Shibashou. Lol. I was suggesting SBS > Ji Aga > Bananji, hence the cheeky "BJ (Bananji) gets the bronze medal" joke.

Though I wouldn't be too surprised if Bananji was slightly above Ji Aga either. SBS meanwhile looks like the next #1 martial might of Zhao. Dude is massive. Lol.
I could see Bananji as Zhao’s #2 at the moment.

Shibashou is so damn hype lol. It’s been too long since we fought against a martial Great General.

The implications for this would be a monumental power ceiling for Shibashou.

Shibashou vs Moubu would be a topic for debate at that point lol.
Moubu vs Shibashou strictly in a 1 vs 1, Moubu is probably stronger but no way in hell this isn't an extreme diff. Martial ability wise Shibashou looks like a complete freak.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Last edited: