Character Discussion Does anyone else find Bonney annoying

Before Egghead nope, I was actually interested in her as a character. During Egghead, hell yes. She keeps saying the samething every chapter. She has said, "What did you do to my father, Vegapunk" more times than Luffy has said, "I am going to be king of the pirates" lol.

Not really, yeah the thing about wanting revenge for Kuma has gotten a bit repetitive but that should be over once she absorbs his memories. Boney is nowhere near as annoying as bon clay or big mom

Last edited:
Up until Egghead, not at all. During Egghead, she's annoying whenever she's talking about Vegapunk.

Once her issues with VP get resolved, she'll probably be a lot better for the people like me who are sick of her screaming about Kuma.

The last scene with her attacking him was actually hilarious, though, I liked that a lot.
Before Egghead nope, I was actually interested in her as a character. During Egghead, hell yes. She keeps saying the samething every chapter. She has said, "What did you do to my father, Vegapunk" more times than Luffy has said, "I am going to be king of the pirates" lol.
Oda turned her into another female character that has no real agency and whose sole motivation revolves around a man

Bonney is yet another female character whose actions are directly depending on a male character.
In the past arc we had Yamato and now Bonney.
Kuma being her father is no excuse. Oda decided tl write it that way
Her actions dont depend on her father. She just wants to learn more about his father and why he rejected his humanity. Yamato actively wanted to be like Oden, they're not comparable characters
Post automatically merged:

Bonney is yet another female character whose actions are directly depending on a male character.
In the past arc we had Yamato and now Bonney.
Kuma being her father is no excuse. Oda decided tl write it that way
Why do you think she has no agency?