Speculations Bonney could be Big Mom's clone...

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Bonney will be a parallel of Sanji, IMO.

Bonney was a clone of Big Mom, who Vegapunk/Kuma saved from experimentation.

Like Sanji's mother took drugs to try to save her children, Kuma gave up his life to save Bonney from being a clone slave to the WG.

That's why Akainu was so glad she was captured: he knows how dangerous Bonney could be, if she unlocked Big Mom's true power. This likely means Bonney will be along for Elbaf, as well, if true.

I guess if Weevil can look that different from Whitebeard, Bonney could look that different from Big Mom...
I doubt Weevil is the same type of clone like the rest. The stitches on his body take me back to Hogback and his zombies and looks nothing like Whitebeard. Maybe that's why Stussy is a self proclaimed scientist, because she was using more "voodoo" science than actual science. It could be that she stitched someone's corpse and used a different method to bring it to life with the help of Vegapunk. Since she sounds so certain that Weevil has Whitebeards DNA, maybe Vegapunk used some type of blood based on Whitebeards DNA or his lineage factor.

The truth is that we don't know much about clones though... When we think of clones we think of exact copies of people. Maybe Vegapunk's clones simply look similar to their originals. Take Stussy for example. We have never seen the actual face of the original in her younger days and it's even hidden in the cover of 1070. Is Oda telling us that one of their top agents of the government looked exactly the same as one of the crew of the most famous pirates of the past and they didn't think to question it?

Maybe it has to do with that lineage factor we keep hearing about, maybe those clones are more like the science-made children of the originals. They have similar characteristics but they are not replicas.

Everyone can be a clone nowdays
Even oda himself
He is a clone of a trash author
He is such a trash author that his comic is Number 1 worldwide....

I don't understand why people force themselves to read a comic they don't enjoy... It's like forcing yourself to eat a food you hate everyday, not because you can't eat something else, but because you want to be angry about it afterwards....

What's the point of commenting off-topic to threads to let us know how much you dislike something the author introduced instead of contributing to the topic... This thread is about whether Bonney is a clone of Big Mom and try to figure out what exactly are the clones in One Piece.

I see sarcastic and hateful replies a lot in this forum and I wonder if people understand that this is a forum to discuss things as a community who enjoys the same thing...